Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

Anyone rented a dress?

I'm considering renting my dress... I can't really afford to buy the dress that i want, and if i rent one along with my FH's suit i could possibly be able to wear a dress that would normally be WAAAAAAAAAY out of the budget.

I'm just nervous to do so because i'm planning from afar.

Anyone else done it?

Re: Anyone rented a dress?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    This was my original plan, because I thought it would be so awesome to wear a designer gown. However, the plan was to find it in Vegas just days before the wedding, and I decided I wouldn't be able to handle that stress.

If you aren't worried about that or can rent a dress locally or can visit Vegas ahead of time to find the dress, then I think it's a great option.
  • Options
    starree444starree444 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I`m worried a little... If i rent a dress locally i have to take it there and back with me, and i`m responsible if anything happens in transit. On the other hand, waiting until days before the wedding to find a dress to rent is also stressful!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I've been in one of this shops not knowing it was all rentals and no sales....honestly the dresses are all on the rack and they're so trashed
    *MyBio-> 07.05.2012* UPDATED: 06/08* Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Have you tried looking on recycledbride or oncewed? You might be able to save a lot of money that way, although it might be easier to search if you know what gown you want vs just searching at random.
  • Options
    starree444starree444 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yeah i have looked there. There aren't any of the gowns i want in my size. I did find ONE that was perfect but the person selling it kind of flaked and i haven't heard from them in a week.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards