North Carolina
Options

I need cylinder vases!!

Does anyone have any used cylinder vases? Looking for something around 4-5"x12". Also looking for small 4"x4" sqaure vases. Please respond with suggestions.
**June 19, 2010** Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: I need cylinder vases!!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    you can order vases from the dollar tree website.  I'm not sure if they are exactly what you are looking for but you could check it out!
    August 2010's LAST Siggy Challenge: Favorite Picture of Us
    imageBIO Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    also try hobby lobby when they have it all 50% off, which is very often.  if they don't have enough on the shelf, they will give you a rain check and order them for you. i got mine for $5.00 a piece!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm in Raleigh - I've got 7 or 8 cylinder vases that are about that size and then 3-4 more that are close.  I've also got some other vases of varying sizes and shapes that coordinated well with those.  (We did some lower arrangements in the cylinders and then taller arrangements in some other shapes.)  Let me know if you're interested - I'm happy to sell them. 
  • Options
    hng0603hng0603 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Im in the same boat... looking for tall cylinder vases, and either they are really expensive or they dont have enough...
  • Options
    jacobrooksjacobrooks member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for the suggestions. I do not live near a Hobby Lobby, but they have an online store, but their prices weren't the 50% off, but I will keep checking. Dollar Tree had the type of vase but not the size I am looking for. I've found some online wholesale places  but then the shipping is outrageous.
    **June 19, 2010** Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards