Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

OH MY!! My first Dress fitting is tomorrow!

So I have the first fitting for my dress tomorrow!!!  Do you have any advice for me, I know to bring my undies, but any tims and tricks of it! 

Re: OH MY!! My first Dress fitting is tomorrow!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Don't forget your shoes!
    2011-2012 Races
    10/29/11 LA RockNRoll Min Half (5K) 42:58
    12/4/11 Vegas RockNRoll Half 3:14:53
    1/7/12 WDW Half 3:13:42
    1/15/12 RnR AZ 2:55:27 (PR!!)
    1/29/12 Tinkerbell 1/2 3:22:37 (To many picture stops!lol)
    Me:32 DH:33
    IFV w/ DE Only Option (On Hold For Now)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    bring someone with you! it is hard to get the look for the whole dress (especially the back)!
  • Options
    edited December 2011

Don't forget the camera so you can share pics with us stalkers!

And maybe jewelry if you have it.

• Options
    RachNRichRachNRich member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_nevada-las-vegas_oh-first-dress-fitting-tomorrow?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:91Discussion:f5cc978f-bbfa-41fe-a3d5-258ed1b7e244Post:f137bb72-8e39-4f69-92ee-d9e380b10afc">Re: OH MY!! My first Dress fitting is tomorrow!</a>:
    [QUOTE]<strong>Don't forget the camera so you can share pics with us stalkers!</strong> And maybe jewelry if you have it.
    Posted by chrisandeva[/QUOTE]

HAha!! This!!

Take any undergarments with you that you plan on wearing on your wedding day; so--if you don't plan on wearing nude colored underwear, no worries!! It's more specific to the bra---i.e. strapless, or longline. They will be fitting you with these garments, so to make sure the dress fits the same the next time, you need to wear the same bra.

Take the shoes you plan to wear that day also---if you need a hem, for example, you will need the shoes to make sure the length is correct.

If you plan on wearing a crinoline under the dress, make sure you either have it with you--or the store has the same one (or close to it) for you to use, because it will effect the length of the dress in regards to the hem also.

And, if you want to get the full look---you can always take your veil, and jewelry too!! (but neither of those are needed!)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    How did the fitting go????
  • Options
    bwinkoppbwinkopp member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Its at 7pm tonight....so I will tell you when I find out!!  EEK! (I think i gained weight so I am freaking out I will have to pay for more alterations than expecting!)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards