Nevada-Las Vegas

Caesar Palace photo/video

So I've heard Caesar Palace isn't allowing ANY outside photography or video.... Any of you previous brides have any photos or videos to share? I want to see previous work but the Caesar website is really generic. I haven't heard great reviews about their photos and video and now I am worried.  Please help :)

Re: Caesar Palace photo/video

• jccswljccswl member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have the video in my bio. It's not the greatest quality, but it came with the package. I did not like how they edited the final product, but I'm glad my DH's cousin was there to shoot from a different angle.

As for the pics, I didn't buy the rights, but i'll see if I can scan them and post.
  • edited December 2011
    you heard wrong! :) we signed our contract a month ago and its a $200 outside vendor fee 
  • edited December 2011

Unless this is a very new policy, I would check again.  I was married a month ago and just had to pay the $200 outside vendor fee.  My photographer shot the ceremony and my stepfather in law shot video (with a tripod set up) Well worth it!  I hope they still offer this for future brides. 

If you want to see some Caesars videos, there are some posted on youtube.. just do a search. 

• edited December 2011
    Ditto the other ladies.

We ended up using Caesars photography for our ceremony because I didn't want to pay the outside vendor fee. I was happy with what we got, but I didn't purchase the rights to the photos or any additional prints because they were so expensive.

I love my wedding video though, here's a link

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5AWk_bFabig
  • edited December 2011
    I am getting married in June and it says in my contact that its a $200 outside vendor fee. So they have to honor what's in the contract.  
  • edited December 2011
    I emailed my WC at Caesar's to confirm this and she said that their policy changed on Sept 1 of this year.  Anyone that signed their contracts prior to this date is still allowed to bring in an outside photographer for the $200 fee, but going forward they won't allow any outside photography.
  • edited December 2011
    I called and a WC called me back and said they "DO NOT ACCEPT OUTSIDE VENDORS"

:(
  • wallacjewallacje member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Answer Name Dropper
    edited December 2011
    I have an email from Melissa, my Caesar's wedding coordinator from today that says they do allow outside photographers, there is a $200 charge and you have to sign this waiver. 

I actually want to have them both shoot, because we have an album that is included in our package that I still want, still waiting to get clarification on if I can have that.

HTH
  • dcaramesdcarames member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My understanding is if you sign your contract AFTER Sept 1, 2010 you will NOT be able to use any outside photo/video!!! You can't do the $200 fee.
    This worries me!!!! I don't want a cheesey video.... Has anyone had a good experience with the video? Or talk to the videographer directly and pay them to do extras?
  • achang2001achang2001 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    the video quality is horrible. My uncle offered to video with his HD videocamera but I figured since we were paying for it, that the hotel video would suffice. Boy was I wrong! It looks like home VHS video quality with poor lighting and audio from 20 years ago. Anyways, I did pay the $200 outside vendor fee for flowers and used their bouquet as a jr bridesmaid bouquet and had my photographer shoot before the ceremony to avoid the $200 outside vendor fee. They try to rip you off by charging that outside vendor fee for every little thing---flowers, photography, videography, music---it's ridiculous when you already pay several thousand for a 20-30min ceremony! And BTW, you can negotiate for the price of pics from the caesar's palace photographer! I don't remember how much I paid, I just know that I paid less than half price for a high resolution DVD of all of the pics...I just went there in person a couple of days after the wedding...
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards