Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

Checks and STD PIP

Hey everyone! How's planning? It's been a busy summer and I haven't been posting much, but I'm getting in wedding gear so actually got some stuff done while we were in Vegas!

- Met with Pam from The Palette for reception floral at Maggiano's. She was super sweet and unbelievably affordable. 

- Booked with The Cohen's Photography. We met them for dinner and they were really fun. FI opened up and was joking with them. He's pretty shy so I was excited to find photogs that he would be comfortable around.

-Spoke with All Night Long about DJ services and adding uplighting. Need to send in our contract, but they have been great about communication. Emails within the hour even at 2am. 

-Booked with Makeup in the 702 for hair/makeup for me, my girls, mom and stepmom. Megan has also been a sweetheart. I think I'm going to do my trial when I see Cher with my mom in October.

-Ordered our STDs last week. They should be here soon and I'll report on quality. We ordered small magnets from Invitation Consultants. I'll attempt to PIP, but it's my first one so if it looks wonky or huge I apologize. It also doesn't have any white around the edges, I just did a quick screen grab. 

Re: Checks and STD PIP

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards