Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

For Vista Suite Brides..

So I was recently at a wedding where the food was served buffet style. The food line went right across the dance floor and ended up sort of swirling around the tables where people were sitting. That was fine, for the most part, but to top it off, the line was that long for around 2 hours and that was just round one of eating (not getting up for seconds)

I view it as too many people (150) and not enough room or food stations. My question is for Vista Brides using a buffet line style for food- were there issues with lines, did you just use the big dining room table for the food or did you use other areas of the suite to place food? Also, did you just keep the station open all night? Did you close it during speeches/dancing? Did you not open it until after speeches?  For reference, and I am inviting 64 with maybe 40-50 attending.

Any advice is appreciated!

Re: For Vista Suite Brides..

• Options
    edited December 2011
    We had the food on the big dining room table. MP cruisine set it up, and we left it there all night. People could go munch all night long. I actually didn't get any food until almost the end because I was so busy. I have no idea if there was a line when it was first put out because we were taking pictures elsewhere. I don't remember there being a line at all at the table. We had 60 guests.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Wow I don't know how 150 people even got in that room! We are having 50-60 and plan on setting it all up on the dining table also.
    *MyBio-> 07.05.2012* UPDATED: 06/08* Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    @AJF- the 150 was at another wedding, I don't think that many would fit comfortable in the vista :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Oooh lol
    *MyBio-> 07.05.2012* UPDATED: 06/08* Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards