Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

Newbie - Future Las Vegas Bride!!

Hey there,

Athough I have already posted a few times on there just though I should let you all know I am a newbie to this sight so any and all help/recomendations would be really appreciated!

We are getting married 10th September 2012 at Chapel of Flowers. We CAN NOT WAIT!!!
There was no way we were getting married in the UK and just HAD to book Vegas.
So any help, tips, advice or general info I would be very grateful.
Much Love xxxxxxx

Re: Newbie - Future Las Vegas Bride!!

• Options
    wallacjewallacje member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Answer Name Dropper
    edited December 2011
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Congratulations - another UK bride!!  I am too...and we felt the same about having a UK wedding versus a Las Vegas wedding.

There's a whole lot of help on these boards.  From the advice and reviews I booked Harmony Medina for hair and makeup, and Todd Wilson from Bently and Wilson for photography.  The prices are so much better and more realistic than in the UK, and both Harmony and Todd have been really responsive, even though our wedding (12th June 2012) isn't for another seven months!

Good luck!

CAJLondon
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Welcome! Happy Planning!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
  • Options
    direy25direy25 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Welcome to the board!
    Married 5.6.11

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

• Options
    MNVegasMNVegas member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congrats and welcome! We were married at COTF last year and had a great experience.

Keep us posted on your plans.
  • Options
    starryeyed77starryeyed77 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Yay!!!! Another UK bride! Our friends and family from the UK could not stop commenting on how amazing our wedding was and how different it was to wedding's they are used to in the UK. Best of luck in your planning!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    simoniksimonik member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Welcome!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

Follow Me on Pinterest

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Congratulations!! Welcome to the board!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks ladies!!

I think we will be getting married in the Victorian Chapel, not 100% sure though.
     We have booked everything through Virgin who have been extremly helpful.
    They have put me intouch with the Chapel who have been brilliant in asisting in the plans, nothing is too small, or too strange a request for them!!
    I agree about the prices in the UK compared to LV.
     I did a quick estimate when we were deciding where to get married and for a small, and by small I mean 20 people, ceremony and meal, to inc flowers and photos and transport etc we were looking upwards of 6k before we sarted with what we actually were dreaming about.
    So we decided that LV was definately the place.
    Everyine has been so helpful so far and I have extremly quick and helpful responses from vendors when I have contacted them.
    Unlike in the UK I requested a brochure from a small hotel, who posted in 6 weeks later, but I had to go to the post office to pay for the postage as they had not put enough on!
    With that in mind we can not wait and I am bursting with excitement to get myself over there and start the whole experience!!

xx
  • Options
    mu55inmu55in member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    Hey welcome, I am a UK and COF chapel bride too :-) Getting married 10th October in the La Capella chapel, looking forward to hearing about your plans :-)
  • Options
    edited December 2011

Who have you got at COF for your wedding planner? I have Ferlayna, she is so helpful. She usually replies within a couple of days to any of my emails too.
    Which chapel are you getting married in? x

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards