Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

Can you recommend a caterer?

We are thinking of having an in-suite reception and I've already checked with Masterpiece Cuisine and they are all booked on our day :( Can anyone recommend some others?  Thanks!!
Survived major c-section complications which led to massive blood transfusion, hysterectomy, BSO and pulmonary embolism. Very thankful to be alive to raise my kids! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Can you recommend a caterer?

• Options
    edited December 2011

Sorry to hear that.  Im doin Masterpiece for mine, but ive seen Jason's Delis mentioned in other bios. If you want something low key like sandwiches, I heard they are pretty good.

Good Luck!

• Options
    aerinpegadrakaerinpegadrak member
    5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We're going to have our rehearsal lunch catered by Fazoli's.  They do really amazing pasta, and it's really cheap too.  The only danger is that they've already closed down a lot of their locations, but they've got several in Vegas so hopefully at least one will remain open.
    This is a neglected planning bio.
    This is a belated married bio, with no reviews yet because I'm lazy.

Sometimes I feel like people think that brides are delicate little flower princesses who get all dressed up and pretty for one special moment of their dreams, when really they're just normal people who just happen to be getting married. Things shouldn't have to be sugar-coated for grown-ass women. -mstar284
  • Options
    threemarie24threemarie24 member
    Combo Breaker First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    What are you looking for in your cater? We used Jason's deli and it was perfect! This is what we did, we had just enough food, with just a few things left over after everyone left. --We also got chips/pretzels/snack food from Costco.  

Jason's Deli----What we ordered-how many it feeds-how many we ordered-Price

Pin Wheels/45/1/$55, Mini Foccaia/18/2/$35, Po Boy/15 to 20/1/$70, "cool" Wrap Tray/18/1/$115, Veggies(extra dip)/25 to 30/1/$45, Lg Fruit Tray(extra dip)/25 to 30/1/$70, 4 kinds Cheese tray/20/1/$45      

TOTAL $465—that charge included delivery.

imageimage

Congrats to my super sweet BFPB, veronicafvr, She's a SEP '11 momma

Married bio ? follow my boring blog Follow Me on Pinterest

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Very helpful threemarie. Not sure if we are wanting to go that "casual" kwim? The email I got back from masterpiece cuisine suggested I fill out the form on localcatering.com which allows 30 vendors in LV to see what I'm looking for and contact me with quotes. I did it last night and first thing this morning already got one phone call so hopefully I'll get some good leads through this.

I'll def be making a Costco run though to get some liquor, etc. Is Costco far from the strip?
    Survived major c-section complications which led to massive blood transfusion, hysterectomy, BSO and pulmonary embolism. Very thankful to be alive to raise my kids! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    threemarie24threemarie24 member
    Combo Breaker First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_nevada-las-vegas_can-recommend-caterer?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:91Discussion:fe4d61da-0499-4c68-be03-54c6acdc0afaPost:a244046a-e199-4b56-a8f7-12211b95e85c">Re: Can you recommend a caterer?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Very helpful threemarie. Not sure if we are wanting to go that "casual" kwim? The email I got back from masterpiece cuisine suggested I fill out the form on localcatering.com which allows 30 vendors in LV to see what I'm looking for and contact me with quotes. I did it last night and first thing this morning already got one phone call so hopefully I'll get some good leads through this. I'll def be making a Costco run though to get some liquor, etc. Is Costco far from the strip?
    Posted by vegas101010[/QUOTE]

<div>I 100% understand where you are coming from, we wanted a casual, yet fun vibe...so Jason's worked great for us. GL with the localcatering.com thing! </div><div>
    </div><div>Costco was off the strip, maybe 20 mins? Thankfully on of our wedding guests used to live out there so he was our "tour guide" he helped out Way more then he will ever know! </div>
    imageimage

Congrats to my super sweet BFPB, veronicafvr, She's a SEP '11 momma

Married bio ? follow my boring blog Follow Me on Pinterest

• Options
    keana123keana123 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Check out Creative Catering LV. I think they might be a little more than Masterpiece but it's worth looking into.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards