Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

Maggianos Ceremony & Reception

I'm curious, but has anyone had a ceremony and reception at Maggianos? I was looking through their website and seems that there have been ceremony and reception taken place there before at other Maggianos across the country.

Re: Maggianos Ceremony & Reception

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Most of the girls here go to another location and then go on to Maggianos.

I am not sure if it is an option to to the ceremony there as well but I suggest you contact Cassy and ask. The only thing that I would worry about is the time, I think you would probably still have the 4 hour receoption that you would have to fit your ceremony in as well. I believe Cassy told me it would be an additional $1200 an hour after that.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I don't think anyone has used Maggiano's for the ceremony, but I know a while back a knottie was thinking about it (ceremony and reception). She asked them about it and they were more than willing to do it, but she never advised of the cost.  I think she changed her mind and decided to use them for reception only.
    Anniversary
  • Options
    sarahtortsarahtort member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    That would be me...

I have bought the place out...  They don't encourage it however.  The nice thing about Maggianos is that I haven;t heard then tell me no yet...

Contact them and tell them what you want.
    your going to pay for the time and space and trust me you can move mountains with money...
  • Options
    lforgmlforgm member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks ladies for all of your advice. I finally got in contact with Marc and he mentioned that it can be done, but it will be tight especially since I am having 80 guests. I guess I wont be having the ceremony there. Thanks again!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards