Nevada-Las Vegas

Local Vegas Brides?

Are any of you going to the Beautiful Bride Expo?  I'm debating on attending... not like it costs much.  But, it doesn't seem to be as a big of a deal as the Bridal Spectacular show which is in January...  Either way, it looks like they're giving away tons of things!

Re: Local Vegas Brides?

• I went to the last one at JW Marriott in June. There weren't many giveaways, more like sign-up and we'll offer you a discount. The giveaways I remember were a giftcard for an entertainment company and a gown. 

There was lots of cake though! At least six vendors giving samples of cake and one caterer with food.

Mens Wearhouse also had a promo- 40% off if you signed up. Unfortunately they did not pay attention to where the info was gathered. They started calling me at 6am because I have a NYC phone number.

Also, within minutes of signing up online I received an automated email from 95% of the vendors. 

• Yeah, I received those automated emails when I originally registered too.  Some vendors send me the same generic email over and over... even after I send nice emails back explaining that I'm not interested.  Lol.  But, I do like cake so that makes me excited! :)  Did you bring stickers with your name, address and phone number printed on them?  I know some brides do that when they go to expos so they don't have to fill everything out a million times.
  • Actually, I had a self-inking stamp made. I only put my name and email. Stamp and go! I only gave my number to vendors I spoke to directly, if I was interested. I didn't want to put too much info out there, especially in such a public place where not everything is monitored.

I really only went to get out of the house since it was so close. The cake was the bonus!
  • We might go. We went to the one in June and had a good time. My fi keeps wanting to elope with me. Since the Vegas chapels are down the street it is very convient. You never know I could be married by next weekend. Lol
  • I forgot to print my name/email stickers and the expo is tomorrow!  :(  
    Are you married yet, slcar513? :) 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards