Nevada-Las Vegas

What do you think of these?

I'm trying to find Vegas-y invitations that I like but am having a very hard time. I don't want to spend over 100 for my invitations (I will need 25). These are 12.95 for 25 of them...what do you think? I'm not too crazy about them but for the price I might just have to do get them.

http://www.123print.com/Wedding-Invitations_Lucky-in-Love_Design-BABBFIDJ

Re: What do you think of these?

• edited December 2011
    I like them.  Not too flashy or crazy.
  • edited December 2011
    I like them and the price is really good.
    2011-2012 Races
    10/29/11 LA RockNRoll Min Half (5K) 42:58
    12/4/11 Vegas RockNRoll Half 3:14:53
    1/7/12 WDW Half 3:13:42
    1/15/12 RnR AZ 2:55:27 (PR!!)
    1/29/12 Tinkerbell 1/2 3:22:37 (To many picture stops!lol)
    Me:32 DH:33
    IFV w/ DE Only Option (On Hold For Now)
  • edited December 2011
    Price is definitely right! Just depends on what you want. I don't think they are tacky like some of the Vegas-y invites I've seen
    Survived major c-section complications which led to massive blood transfusion, hysterectomy, BSO and pulmonary embolism. Very thankful to be alive to raise my kids! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • keana123keana123 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Very cute but you don't seem totally into them. Check Vista Print and Etsy as well. You may find something in your budget that you are in love with.
  • edited December 2011
    I think they are cute. I ordered my invites from 123print.com and was realllllly happy with their service. I got 50 invitations, rsvp cards, and envelopes for 60 bucks--including shipping.
  • edited December 2011
    I think they are super cute!!! I saw some on vista print that we cute too, but red, which aren't my wedding colors, but for someone who loves red, they were really nice.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards