• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
Nevada-Las Vegas

30 days out!

We're at thirty days till wedding now, and this ish is getting real! Almost everything is done at this point, still have to finish my origami bouquets but I think that's the only big thing.

My 20 year old son finally got himself fitted for his tux this weekend, that was a biggie. And everyone finally has plane tickets. Our parents were the last to get them, but that's all taken care of now. 

We picked out our cupcakes and cutting vake from Retro last weekend. It was hard to decide on flavors, and we're probably ordering too many, but we just couldn't pick! 

I'm still short two carry-ons for the flight (we have three, but need them for myself, fi and my three kids) hoping to borrow from someone but since the family is all flying out I can't borrow from my usual sources. I'll buy if I have to, but don't really want 5 carry-ons hanging around the house afterwards!

Other than that the nerves are starting to get to me but we're so excited!
Photobucket photo 899306-2148.jpg
AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Re: 30 days out!

• Maybe you csn just get something cheap at a thrift store so you won't be out too much $$.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • You have to take a picture of your bouquet when it's done!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    J + A [4-15-13] + JJ [1-22-14] 
  • how exciting!! we kant wait to hear all about it. check ross or marshalls if you need to last minute, you don't want to forget anything by trying to eliminate 1 or 2 bags.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • In Response to Re: 30 days out!:
    [QUOTE]Maybe you csn just get something cheap at a thrift store so you won't be out too much $$.
    Posted by icefog34[/QUOTE]
    Yep, I've been watching Goodwill, that's where I got one of the other ones nut so far all the ones they've had have broken zippers. Ugh!
    Photobucket photo 899306-2148.jpg
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards