Massachusetts-Cape Cod

Amanda Considine Shoreshotz1 Photgraphy

Has anyone used Amanda?  I just found her online and she seems great and extremely reasonibly priced. Any thoughts or input would be great. Thanks
Married by best friend on May 15, 2010 First BFP (Honeymoon Baby) on June 8, 2010 Mackenzie Anne born sleeping on November 26, 2010 at 30 weeks Mackenzie had Congestive Heart Failure and Hydrops Fetalis; CP in April 2011 Waiting on our take home baby... http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/2f3278 ****PGAL/PAL Always welcome**** BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Amanda Considine Shoreshotz1 Photgraphy

• edited December 2011
    Hi! I have met Amanda and seriously considered her for our photography. We ended up going with someone else, but thought she was great. She's extremely personable, very responsive to emails, and seems really flexible about getting the shots you want, and working on photo packages with you. In the end we didn't go with her because we already had another favorite. The person we went with has a bit more experience and is a also a little more professionally "polished," but he is also more expensive (we decided to splurge). I would say definitely check her out and meet her and look at her pics online (ask to look at whole weddings she's shot). She's local to the Cape too, so she knows her way around. Good luck!

Runaway Bride - Catch me if you can!
    photo by Scott Metzger
    kikijbird ~ Erica (aka Kiki) & Paul ~ 24 April 2010
    The JBirds Bio ~ Updated 03.02.10 - Invites!

Anniversary

• edited December 2011
    Oh, and by saying she's less polished, I do NOT mean in any way that she's unprofessional. Not in the least. She's laid back, personality-wise, but she's been in the business long enough to totally know what she's doing. Hope that helps!

photo by Scott Metzger

Anniversary

• erickskderickskd member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I would agree that she definitely seems upbeat, spunky and friendly.  I think since we were looking at photographers a year ago she's done a lot more weddings and definitely gotten more experience.  I forget why we didn't go with her now.... but it was nothing negative at all.
  • edited December 2011
    We used her for our wedding - she was great! We absolutely love all our photos. She was very flexible with her packages which was great for us. Our slideshow is still up on her site I think - Laurie and Joe at the Flying Bridge. If you want any other info send me an emailLendaya @ Gmail
  • kriskarpkriskarp member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks everyone!! I spoke with Amanda today and decided to book her for our Wedding!! She seems really great and I love her work. She was also really accomodating and took into consideration what I wanted and what I could afford and tailored a package to meet those needs. I am looking forward to working with her and will be sure to post a review after the big day..Only 219 left ;)
    Married by best friend on May 15, 2010 First BFP (Honeymoon Baby) on June 8, 2010 Mackenzie Anne born sleeping on November 26, 2010 at 30 weeks Mackenzie had Congestive Heart Failure and Hydrops Fetalis; CP in April 2011 Waiting on our take home baby... http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/2f3278 ****PGAL/PAL Always welcome**** BabyFruit Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    That's great, congrats! Hope we get to see some pics! :)

photo by Scott Metzger

Anniversary

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards