Michigan-Grand Rapids

Need a Fabulous Florist?

I wanted to take a moment and talk up my florists.  I went with Linnaea Floral Design, a pair of sisters who started just started their own flower business!  One sister is based in Grand Rapids and they other is in the Detroit area, so they are able to cover a wide range of venues in MI.  Both are willing to travel and they took the time to meet with me personally to talk about my options.  I told them what I was looking for, they sent me some options and ideas; then when I changed my mind completely, they discussed other options wihout a problem.  They even met with me and did a consultation in which they brought the flowers I was considering and put together a quick bouquet so I could see what it would look like.  Not to mention they were about $100 cheaper than the traditional flower shops that I also met with down here--and I got a wider variety of flowers in my bouquets! 

They did ABSOLUTELY FABULOUS work!!  I just got married last Saturday and my flowers were GORGEOUS!!  They were everything I was hoping for and more!  I couldn't have asked for a better, or more professional pair!  I would reccommend them to anyone and EVERYONE! 

http://linnaeafloraldesign.weebly.com

Re: Need a Fabulous Florist?

• edited December 2011
    They are the florists that I am using for my wedding.  They sent me pictures because I live in Oregon and everything looked fab!  Can't wait to see the flowers on my wedding day!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker July 25, 2011 RSVP Date

114 image Invited to Celebrate!
    65 image Will be celebrating with us!
    19 image Will be missing out!
    30 image Still Deciding

• edited December 2011
    hmmm I had quite the different experience with them, I am glad it worked out for you lilbraks12. Hopefully you have the same results lksnms85.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards