Michigan-Grand Rapids
Options

AGH! Outdoor reception?!

Ok so I think I'm superwoman and I'm trying to throw together a wedding in now 3 months....My "plans" are constanly changing because what I THOUGHT I could do, I can't....its just been crazy. SOOO>......does anybody know of any outdoor places to have a reception that 1:allow alcohol  2: aren't ridiculously expensive and 3: possibly have shelters or pavillions?? I am in the Muskegon area and I'm at a loss here....please help!

Re: AGH! Outdoor reception?!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    You'd have to check alcohol policies but what about McGraft Park? Or how about Hoffmaster? Harbortowne? Any of the golf courses? How many people do you anticipate attending? And by alcohol, do you mean bringing your own? I'm not sure what the policies are for state parks, like Hoffmaster...
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I just saw a posting about Camp Blodgett which is in Grand Rapids, and it reminded me of Camp Pendalouan or Camp Tall Turf. Have you tried either of those places? Tall Turf might be too far away...
  • Options
    b0710b0710 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I know that Post Family Farms fits the bill, but it's in Hudsonville.  I would be a bit of a hike from Muskegon.  I'll let you know if I think of any others.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards