Michigan-Grand Rapids

Cupcakes...any ideas

I really want cupcakes instead of cake any suggestions for local bakers in the area that do cupcakes under 2 bucks a piece?

Re: Cupcakes...any ideas

• sarahlm619sarahlm619 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Connie's Cakes -- however when I met with her she was wishey washey on her prices (saying they MAY go up -- not locking me in when I was ready to sign a contract)

My notes also say Desserts by Lori -- FI and I REALLY enjoyed her cake!!!!  Had we been getting married closer to GR -- we would've gone with her -- but we're in Holland.

We're going with Holland Cakery -- it's obviously in Holland...not sure what her delivery charges are -- all I know is free in holland.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • edited December 2011
    Mira Bella Confections has INCREDIBLE cupcakes. They're located on Plainfield in GR. We booked them over Desserts by Lori because their cupcakes are generally better tasting and looking and their prices were even better. You could also look in to Second Floor Bakery in Holland. My cousin used them for cupcakes and they were great as well.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • sarahlm619sarahlm619 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_michigan-grand-rapids_cupcakesany-ideas?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:95Discussion:bcc966c9-36bd-4330-a668-a7077f5f2ffdPost:9f88bf97-4295-4972-afce-4f671efc456e">Re: Cupcakes...any ideas</a>:
    [QUOTE]Mira Bella Confections has INCREDIBLE cupcakes. They're located on Plainfield in GR. We booked them over Desserts by Lori because their cupcakes are generally better tasting and looking and their prices were even better. You could also look in to Second Floor Bakery in Holland. My cousin used them for cupcakes and they were great as well.
    Posted by lindseygermond[/QUOTE]

Second Floor Bakery is wonderful -- but def NOT under $2/cupcake...
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • edited December 2011
    cupcake zoo in kalamzoo, go to the website, her stuff is gorgeous and she has tons of flavors to choose from, she also does mini cupcakes for about half price and whoopie pies and truffle cake balls...she does deliver or pick up
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards