Michigan-Grand Rapids

Discount Bridal shops?

I'm looking for some discount/second-hand bridal shops in the Grand Rapids & Holland area, and possibly Lansing. Any ideas? I can't fathom spending a ton of money on a dress that I'll wear once. I know there's really inexpensive ones on eBay but I'd like to be able try the dress on first.

Re: Discount Bridal shops?

• AmoroAgainAmoroAgain member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I don't know of any shops in those areas.  You might just want to try looking at vintage, second hand stores or something?

Also, check on the Trash to Treasure board for other knotties who are semi- local, who you could meet to try the dress on or something.  The other idea is to look at dress stores, find a style or an idea of something you like, and then search on oncewed or some of the other sites to find what you want.
  • edited December 2011
    I'll admit I've never shopped here, but Okemos has a huge consignment shop called Second Time Around. You could call and see if they have a bridal section!
    ~Bethany My Bio! Visit Lansing.Weddings.com image
    9.10 Siggy Challenge: Fave Pic of FI & I. There are lots, but this one's good! :)image
  • gailpetegailpete member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    I've never been, but you could try

Sequels Consignment Boutique in Williamston.  The website says they do have bridal gowns.

• edited December 2011
    call my seamstress... she has a lot of gowns in her loft

her ph#
    lori 878-9088
  • edited December 2011

just thought I would send this your way, its a post on craigslist for a consignment shop in Fruitport

http://muskegon.craigslist.org/clo/1546186967.html

I would also check out craigslist for used wedding dresses...seems like there are lots of women out there selling them! I just went to which ever city and typed in wedding and got quite a few dresses that came up.

hope this helps!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards