March 2012 Weddings

Birthday weekend and checks! :)

Well today's my birthday (30th woo!) and I had a great birthday weekend!! On Saturday night a big group of friends, FI, and I got together for dinner and then a bar to hang out. Then yesterday, FI took me to see Tran-Siberian Orchestra and then to dinner at III Forks (awesome steak restaurant) It was fantastic!! 

So today I took a day off and I spent the day being mostly lazy - BUT I did go pick up my bridesmaid's dresses today!!! wooooo!! I also ordered my MOH's dress last week because they had me scared that I had to order now to have it by Feb 29th (although the other 2 girls got the same dress in about 2 weeks) and then NWR - I got all of the presents wrapped and under the tree! I was really worried that our 6 month old  bloodhound would try to eat the presents, but so far he just likes to lay up next to them. :) 

Here's Boscoe next to the tree! :) 
Photobucket Follow Me on Pinterest Anniversary

Re: Birthday weekend and checks! :)

• OMG he is only 6 months old!!! He is HUGE!  But oooohhh sooo cute!!!! :)

Happy Birthday!  It sounds like you had an amazing day/weekend!  And that's fantastic you got the dresses and ordered your MOH dress!  That's great! How did they look?  Me and my bridesmaid went to pick up her dress today .... Well I love it and so does she but the color isn't what I thought it would be from the swatch and online it looks like a rose pink - when in fact it is more of a watermelon red.  Which THANK GOD I didn't plan on any color in particular otherwise i'd be sooo upset!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Happy Birthday! Sounds like a delightful weekend! And congrats on your checks!
  • Happy Birthday!! Sounds like you had a great weekend! :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_march-2012-weddings_birthday-weekend-checks?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:955e4823-0be1-44ef-9ee7-99a63794e103Discussion:464063e5-70ce-4c88-b8dd-3d94623a6634Post:2af530d2-842f-4260-91fb-ec2e20560b9b">Re: Birthday weekend and checks! :)</a>:
    [QUOTE]<strong>OMG he is only 6 months old!!! He is HUGE!  But oooohhh sooo cute!!!!</strong> :) Happy Birthday!  It sounds like you had an amazing day/weekend!  And that's fantastic you got the dresses and ordered your MOH dress!  That's great! <strong>How did they look? </strong> Me and my bridesmaid went to pick up her dress today .... Well I love it and so does she but the color isn't what I thought it would be from the swatch and online it looks like a rose pink - when in fact it is more of a watermelon red.  Which THANK GOD I didn't plan on any color in particular otherwise i'd be sooo upset!
    Posted by amber0389[/QUOTE]<div>
    </div><div>Thanks ladies - and Yes! Only 6 months. He was about 25 lbs when we got him 3 months ago, now he's at least 60lbs. He'll probably be more than 80+ when he's full grown. </div><div>
    </div><div>The dresses look good and I LOVE the colors. They are regency purple and kelly green (mardi gras theme) and they are perfect. My girls haven't tried them on yet in their size/color but I know they will look great. </div><div>
    </div><div>

</div>
  • Happy Birthday!!!  Your puppy is sooo cute.  I am a fellow Sagittarius my b-day is this saturday coming up. 
  • Happy birthday! Sounds like such a great day and weekend.
    imageAnniversary
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_march-2012-weddings_birthday-weekend-checks?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:955e4823-0be1-44ef-9ee7-99a63794e103Discussion:464063e5-70ce-4c88-b8dd-3d94623a6634Post:7c15e721-afd6-4c37-a5f8-604305fbf5d4">Re: Birthday weekend and checks! :)</a>:
    [QUOTE]<strong>I <3 Boscoe :}
    </strong>Posted by rebeccaa12[/QUOTE]

Me too!! Most of the time...He's still a puppy so he's a pain alot of the time! :)

and thanks ladies!! :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards