March 2012 Weddings

FINALLY Check!

My invitations have been mailed!!! YAY!!

Also, I thought I'd firgured out hair and make-up and then I had to cancel and find someone else. After 3 unreturned messages for the girl I thought I'd use. I finally called the salon and had a long talk with the owner. Turns out the girl I grew up with doesn't do up do's. So, I booked a trial with their "up do expert" for next Weds (my 30th birthday).

I'm so excited. I've been feeling left out with all the trial pictures. March brides sure have pretty hair (:
image 110 Invited
image 76 Are Ready to Party! image 34 Are Missing Out image0 Need to Respond
RSVP Date: February 21

March 2012 Siggy Challenge: Rings image
Mine imageHis My Wedding Blog(Updated Daily) Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest

Re: FINALLY Check!

• Yay! Checking the mail after the invites go out is much more exciting when you are expecting to get the RSVPs bac.
  • My invitations went out on Thursday and I had 2 people hand deliver them back to me already, but none in the mail.  I am hoping when I get home there are some in there already!
  • Let the mailbox stalking begin!
  • Mailbox stalking = my new favorite pasttime. 7 RSVPs on Saturday :)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

"You are made of win." -SopChick
    Still here and still fabulous!

• 4n6chick4n6chick member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited January 2012
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_march-2012-weddings_finally-check?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:955e4823-0be1-44ef-9ee7-99a63794e103Discussion:6e8c80c9-2d0d-497a-a5c7-0ecdf05a5480Post:5561cd9a-39d1-4c82-bb51-5dc827697426">Re: FINALLY Check!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Mailbox stalking = my new favorite pasttime. 7 RSVPs on Saturday :)
    Posted by cu97tiger[/QUOTE]
    <div>
    </div><div>
    </div><div>I know, I LOVE it!!!!  I was so excited, today I got three.  And, might sound awful, but I was kind of glad they were all no's (two we were expecting to be no's, one we thought probably would be).  </div><div>
    </div><div>Sundays make me sad, because there's no mail!!!</div>
  • So fun!! My invites should finally go out this weekend so I know the feeling. I hope your hair trial goes great, too .Smile
    March 2012 Knotties Siggy Challenge - Favorite Engagement Picture Follow Me on Pinterest Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I have received 2 RSVPs today (:
    image 110 Invited
    image 76 Are Ready to Party! image 34 Are Missing Out image0 Need to Respond
    RSVP Date: February 21

March 2012 Siggy Challenge: Rings image
    Mine imageHis My Wedding Blog(Updated Daily) Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards