March 2012 Weddings

I have FINALLY figured it out!

I have figured out how to put a picture in my siggy...I know that most of you figured this out in like 12 seconds BUT I am a little slower haha! I am pretty proud of myself, FI even high fived me when I got it. WOOOO....there is my wedding bouqet!!
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: I have FINALLY figured it out!

• If it makes you feel better I just did it like last week because I didn't want to use Flicker or something!

Congrats :)
  • Great! Now, who can help me put a link in my siggy!? I'm trying to add my planning bio, but I don't think it's working!??
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I used my best friend...google! Let me searchh!!!
  • It took me forever to figure out how to initially put something in my siggy so you're not alone! Lol
  • I got it! Ughh I don't know why that took me so long! The link should work now. :)
  • In Response to Re: I have FINALLY figured it out!:
    [QUOTE]I used my best friend...google! Let me searchh!!!
    Posted by smurdock1[/QUOTE]

I love this lol
  • Uh... I still haven't figured it out... haha! help?
    Baby Boy will be making his way into our life EDD April 5, 2013 BabyFruit Ticker image
  • That is a beautiful bouquet! Is it your inspiration or your actual bouquet?
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

"You are made of win." -SopChick
    Still here and still fabulous!

• OMGosh! I pinned that exact bouquet on my pinterest. I love it!!
    LilySlim Weight loss tickers Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_march-2012-weddings_finally-figured-out?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:955e4823-0be1-44ef-9ee7-99a63794e103Discussion:77cd21d0-7a21-43c8-baec-af697a659fcdPost:fde1a3af-bafb-40a4-ba02-2b4b3d794748">Re: I have FINALLY figured it out!</a>:
    [QUOTE]That is a beautiful bouquet! Is it your inspiration or your actual bouquet?
    Posted by cu97tiger[/QUOTE]

If you're talking to me, those pictures are not my actual bouquet. However, I hope the florist is able to make them identical to one of the two pictures I have in my siggy. :)
  • If you are talking to me, that is my actual bouqet...it is from online but the florist says they can replicate it 100%. I am so excited to see it in real life, I think it will be even more stunning than the picture. My girls will have white ones with some purple accenting gems scattered in it. The little things make me smile (p.s. saw your dress on another post and wanted to tell you that it is beautiful!).
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards