March 2012 Weddings

"I Spy" - for all of you DIY queens!

This was the link I was referring to on w+c3's post for programs.  Has anyone seen these before? I'm in love with the idea.... but don't know if I'll get around to it (I'm not very crafty either)... mostly depends on how much I have done by the end of this month.  Looks like it's a bit harder to find the template now but I'm sure it's DIY doable with either a big printer or a Staples/ Kinko's??

http://www.weddingbee.com/2010/12/03/wedding-reception-games/
Anniversary

Re: "I Spy" - for all of you DIY queens!

• The link isn't working for me.

Janine & Cody | Georgetown, Grand Cayman | Feb. 28th, 2012

Surprise BFP | Baby Due Late July/Early August 2013

Pregnancy Ticker

I believe in a lot of things. I believe in fresh tennis balls, the healing power of bunnies, and that the novels of Susan Sontag are something I'll never read. In fact, I don't even know who Susan Sontag is. What is she... like... a painter? I believe in Crystal Lite because I believe in ME. I believe in the movies of Val Kilmer, though these days it ain't so easy. I believe in Darren Sproles, the word "dabble", the first season of "Silk Stockings", and big, warm, moist, gooey chocolate chip cookies that melt in your mouth and all over your face.

• The link worked for me - i've seen this before and LOVE that idea!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • These are SO cute! I'm already overwhelmed trying to figure out the menus, programs, and bar signs, but I really, really like these!! I wish I was brave enough to add them to my to do list! Although, maybe I can add them to the program. Mhmm...
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards