March 2012 Weddings

I so need to vent!

** Disclaimer: I'm currently under a ton of stress, sleep deprived, and PMSing. Might be why this bothers me so damn much**

Ok so my mother is hosting my bridal shower and she made up the invitations and printed them through the computer. Problem? She left off one of my registries! and not just any registry the most important one! The only one I actually care if I don't get the stuff! The one that I have reminded her about multiple times because it contains custom orders that will need some time to be made and shipped, that I have sent her links too!!! The one that has custom Christmas stuff on it that therefore cannot be purchased after the bridal shower for the wedding because it will be after Christmas!

Why is it not standard to double check with someone about that type of stuff if you aren't directly involved in the registering process? Or maybe even double check with my wedding website?? My mother has never been able to remember a damn thing that was ever important to me. I'm an only child and she still failed to remember things like my favorite food or that I HATE pepper all over my food.

AGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

Ok sorry about that. Thanks for listening. I'm sure after some food and a nap I'll be over it but this just kills me!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards