Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh

Re: Chelsea Clinton's Wedding

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Her dress was beautiful!  The estate she was married on looks like a dream!

To only have her budget (or lack there of) Laughing

Congrats to her and her new hubby!

Favorite Thing About Fall- Fall Foods, apple pie, pumpkin cookies, apple cider... YUM!

Planning Bio

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Love, love, love!  She looked beyond gorgeous and the details all sounded amazing!  
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Happy Birthday, little man. We love you so much!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Search & Win
    My favorite money saving tip: I've earned more than $300 in gift cards (Amazon, Starbucks, Southwest!) using SwagBucks for internet searching - and you can too! It's FREE and EASY!
  • Options
    edited December 2011

Love the pics- she looked so happy and radiant! I also love Hilary's dress for the wedding. However, I think the green thing (and I say "thing" b/c I have no idea what it was) she wore for the rehearsal was pretty ugly!

Also, does anyone else think that Bill looks too thin? He looks too gaunt IMO, which makes him look a lot older.

• Options
    Ash2985Ash2985 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I love her dress, it's very flattering and absolutely gorgeous.

Kim-- I thought the same thing about Bill.  He looks very thin and it makes him look quite a bit older.

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I thought she looked amazing-her dress was gorgeous and I just loved the way she looked!  Good for her for having more of her and her hubby's friends there then the A list.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    LaFemmeRousseLaFemmeRousse member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I was surprised by how thin Bill looked as well!  I know he's had heart troubles over the past several years- maybe this was necessary weight loss to keep his heart healthy?  I hope it's prevention and not a symptom, he will forever be my Older Gentleman Crush ;)

Pittsburgh sig: Favorite thing about fall= college football!
    Vacation
  • Options
    gmc22gmc22 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I really like Chelsea too!! LOVE LOVE LOVE her dress! Vera Wang is just amazing... But Chelsea looked beautiful and more imporatntly, SUPER happy!
  • Options
    ros3392ros3392 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Awesome dress!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I read that Chelsea made Bill lose weight for the wedding. Apparently, he lost more than she asked for and I agree, he looks too thin!
    RT + JB
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    The only item I will not compromise on...my bouquet of all purple tulips wrapped in a swatch from my Mom's wedding dress.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards