Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh
Options

AW: Ordering my dress tonight!

OK, so I posted about it in the "Good Morning" thread but thought I'd make a separate post for it.  We went to MB Bride yesterday, and tried on about 20 dresses in about an hour (we were quick).  The very first one I tried on was the one I've been obsessing over and the one I'm getting, sort of.  The one I tried on was Justin Alexander 8483, which is the full length version of the one I want, and it was in Ivory/Natural.  The one I really want is Justin Alexander 8465, which is tea length, and I want it in the Coffee/Natural color because that makes the top really pop.  There was no emotional, crying, "This is the one" moment because that's just not how we are-- my MOH and mom were cracking me up the whole time.  We did have a lot of fun, but I think I weirded out the consultant because they were all snap decisions, and I was comparing every single dress to the first one.  My mom and MOH said it was very obvious that was my favorite, and that I didn't like any of the others as much as that one.

Picture of me in 8483:  please ignore my dumb look, I was talking to my mom and just generally being a doofus.

And this is Justin Alexander 8465, which is what I'm ordering.

I did get to try on a tea length dress at David's Bridal later in the afternoon, and it confirmed that is what I want because I adored it.  Plus you can see my shoes if I have a tea length dress on!

Follow Me on Pinterest

Re: AW: Ordering my dress tonight!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Very Cute!  I'm glad you found the dress!
    My Bio
    Derp Engagement Photo
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    dbpsu18dbpsu18 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Very exciting! Congrats!! The dress is so beautiful!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    yay! i'm looking in two weeks - and i want a tea-length dress too!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    LaFemmeRousseLaFemmeRousse member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Beautiful!  I think this is my new favorite dress :)  Can't wait to see it on you!

Pittsburgh sig: Favorite thing about fall= college football!
    Vacation
  • Options
    Ash2985Ash2985 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks everyone!  I have to order soon... it takes about 5 months to come in (give or take) and then about a month for alterations... and now I can start planning everything else!

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Cuuuuuuuuuuuuute!  

I was close to ordering a tea length dress!  Love them!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Happy Birthday, little man. We love you so much!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Search & Win
    My favorite money saving tip: I've earned more than $300 in gift cards (Amazon, Starbucks, Southwest!) using SwagBucks for internet searching - and you can too! It's FREE and EASY!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Love it!  I think tea length dresses are great:-)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Sooo pretty!!! I love it!!!
    RT + JB
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    The only item I will not compromise on...my bouquet of all purple tulips wrapped in a swatch from my Mom's wedding dress.
  • Options
    gmc22gmc22 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    SO SO cute!! LOVE this dress!!!! Great choice... and it looks beautiful on you!
  • Options
    ros3392ros3392 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I love a tea length dress! I wish I thought of that! Very beautiful!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Ash2985Ash2985 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thank you!  I looked at it basically all day yesterday and I'm even more in love with it... I ordered it last night!

Follow Me on Pinterest
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards