March 2012 Weddings

Shoes! Help Me Decide!

So I was all set on getting some simply wedge flip flops to wear under my dress when we're on the ship and I was all happy with it until my friend showed me some shoes that would be PERFECT for our wedding.  Now I'm torn and was hoping you could help!

Here's my big issue.  I never wear high heels.  I don't even own a pair of them!  I don't know how to walk in them, either.  But the shoes my friend found are heels.  I found another pair that are also heels, but wide heels and look easier to walk in.  So what do you think?  Go with the original plan or go all out (it's my wedding after all!).

Shoe 1 (original plan): 

Shoe 2 (the heel):
Shoe 3 (the wider heel):

Janine & Cody | Georgetown, Grand Cayman | Feb. 28th, 2012

Surprise BFP | Baby Due Late July/Early August 2013

Pregnancy Ticker

I believe in a lot of things. I believe in fresh tennis balls, the healing power of bunnies, and that the novels of Susan Sontag are something I'll never read. In fact, I don't even know who Susan Sontag is. What is she... like... a painter? I believe in Crystal Lite because I believe in ME. I believe in the movies of Val Kilmer, though these days it ain't so easy. I believe in Darren Sproles, the word "dabble", the first season of "Silk Stockings", and big, warm, moist, gooey chocolate chip cookies that melt in your mouth and all over your face.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards