March 2012 Weddings

March 17, 2012 Newbie

Hey guys!

I just wanted to say hello to all the gorgeous March 2012 Brides!! I'm getting married St. Patty's Day...anyone else getting married this date?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: March 17, 2012 Newbie

• Congratulations!!!  I know there are a few st. paddy brides here, I'm the 31st.  Good luck with everything
  • Hi date twin. Welcome.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Welcome and congrats! We both considered St. Patrick's Day because we're both Irish, but the 24th just works out better for us. :) Have fun planning!
    March 2012 Siggy Challenge: Honeymoon - Undecided (NYC or DC)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • aww congrats!!!! we are the 24th
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Another St.  Patty's bride here.  :)  Welcome to the boards!
  • I'm a St. Patty's Day bride too! Welcome date twin :) Are you incorporating any green into your day?

imageWedding Countdown Ticker

"When you smiled you had my undivided attention. When you laughed you had my urge to laugh with you. When you cried you had my urge to hold you. When you said you loved me, you had my heart forever."

• That's the date we wanted, but our reception venue only had the 31st so that's what we're going with. :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Congrats and welcome :)

have you done any plannis yet?
    image 279 Invited!
    image 137 Are ready to celebrate!
    image 93 Cannot make it!
    image 40 Have not responded! aka: officially uninvited! ;)
    RSVP date 2/17

March 2012 Brides

**SIGGY (March 2012 board) January CHALLENGE

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

"You don't marry the person you can live with, you marry the person you can't live without"-Anonymous

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • congrats on picking a date!!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    **Whenever I'm alone with you, you make me feel like I am home again; Whenever I'm alone with you; You make me feel like I am whole again**
  • bgfst1bgfst1 member
    First Comment
    Yay! I'm a 3.17.12 bride, too!
  • I'm a 3.17.12 bride as well!  my FI likes to joke that we picked the day so he would remember our anniversary (he's irish)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards