Michigan-Lansing
Options

Wedding Video & Photography!

Okay so here is the problem my wedding is this upcoming summer.  July 9, 2011 to be exact.  It is still about 9 months awa and I figured it was time to book the person doing my wedding videos... the problem I guess I should have started doing this a long time ago!  So far everyone I have found that like is already booked!  If anyone has any suggestions for me I would greatly appreciate them!

Also, if anyone knows any cheaper photographers that they would suggest that would be appreciated as well!  I was going to ask my friend to be my photographer but she is pregnant now and will be due right around my wedding date!  I was hoping to find someone to take pictures that would give me all the pictures and allow me to do the editing so I was able to save money (that would have worked with my friend..... )

Re: Wedding Video & Photography!

• Options
    gailpetegailpete member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011

My DD is using Deep End Films out of Kalamazoo.  They are very nice and do good work.

Good luck in your search.

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Have you tried Andy Owen from Owen Video in Okemos?  His website is www.owenvideo.com. He's so nice and down to earth, so I suggest that you check his availability.
  • Options
    elamnopelamnop member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I've also heard of Andy Owen Video and he seemed to make my friend happy.  Or you could try the video department at Grand Valley State University, I know students have done work for portfolios and stuff.  My friend got her photographer who travels between Chicago and Michigan for only $800 for a whole day- I'm hoping to book them for my 2012 wedding.  they're called studiofinch.com
    Did you try and see if there are any deals at the west michigan bridal show? I got lots of coupons that day- and lots of lansing vendors!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards