Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh
Options

Biggest Loser finale *spoilers, duh!*

Yay for Danny winning! He looks amazing- so much younger, and I can see why it would be hard to recognize him- he does look like a totally different person. I'm glad Amanda was voted in the top 3- very cool that she made it to the finals after being voted on during last season's finale.

When they weighted Antoine and Alexandra, I was wondering if he was going to propose...I thought, nah, not enough time has passed. Wrong! That was SO sweet- he was so choked up!

Interesting challenge for Shay...I can't wait to see her in the spring. She is well on her way. Speaking of challenges, I thought they were going to have the former winner that gained all of the weight come back for the finale?? Maybe they were talking about next season's finale...

I can't wait for it to start again in January!

Re: Biggest Loser finale *spoilers, duh!*

• Options
    Er/jerEr/jer member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm glad Danny won and not Rudy.  I couldn't believe his transformation - it was amazing!

Amanda looked great, but she wasn't where I expected her to be, considering what we've seen other finalists do.

I though Rebecca and Tracy looked too thin and I hate Rebecca's new hair!

Good for Shay - I think she does need to keep that motivation - she's still extremely heavy.

I think Bob said that old contestant will come back in the 13th season - so he has some time.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm happy for Danny!  Although, where is all the skin?  I know kinda gross to think about, but he has had to have had surgery to remove it all!

Amanda only lost an additional 7lbs from the last time she weighed in.  That was a bit disapointing for me.

Rebecca's new hair is aweful.  I was expecting an outward showing from Daniel and her. 

Favorite Thing About Fall- Fall Foods, apple pie, pumpkin cookies, apple cider... YUM!

Planning Bio

• Options
    cobrien1976cobrien1976 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am happy that Danny won, he looked amazing.  I am also wondering about the skin.

Rebecca looked like a stripper last night.  The dress and that aweful hair cut.  Geesh

Tracey looked so scary, way too thin - so glad that she didn't win.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Yea, I thought Daniel was going to make the official announcement that they are dating. I don't like Rebecca's hair either. Tracy's body looks good, but her face doesn't look right- being that thin actually makes her look older I think. I'm glad Rebecca won the at-home prize instead of her though.

Do you guys really think they have surgery? I just posted in Jennybean's discussion from last night (b/c I was nosy, and read it...). She thought that Julio had to have surgery to look that good. Wouldn't that be a violation of their contract? Though I guess they could allow surgery for excess skin vs. something to reduce weight, like gastric bypass.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm glad I'm not the only one who thought Rebecca's "makeover" was awful. She looked cute when she left the show, now....bleh. Tracy was too thin, it made her look older since you could see her wrinkles!

I can't believe how different Danny looks, I was happy he won Smile

I'm interested to see how shay will do with her new challenge and how she'll look at the next finale! It's crazy to think that with all the weight she has lost, she's still heavier than a lot of women start the show at.

Vacation

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Kim, my mom and I were asking the same thing.  I think having surgery to remove skin would skew the results. 

I would imagine they would have to have surgery, especially being as big as they were.  I don't know anyone noticed when they had on their weigh in cloths on, Rudy had tape under his armpit.  hmm
    Favorite Thing About Fall- Fall Foods, apple pie, pumpkin cookies, apple cider... YUM!

Planning Bio

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I always think they look a little flabby in the arms....I didn't notice the tape on Rudy, but interesting. I think the only person I didn't see much extra skin on is Antoine. Well, probably no extra skin- he looked amazing!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011

I was so happy Danny won.  I like him and Rudy.  Both of them are very attractive men too!  You couldn't see it before with all that weight, but they are handsome.  Amanda looked good, but I thought she would have lost more. 

I also hated Rebecca's new hair.  She didn't look good.  And Tracey's face does look older, it look like she had surgery to remove skin and they pulled her face back too far ahah.  Same with Julio, it was like he couldn't move any muscles in his face.
  • Options
    Er/jerEr/jer member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I actually think a lot of them wear some type of spanx (men included) at least when they first come out because of the extra skin thing.  And then they have that spandex material on when they are weighed in that really holds things in.

I definitely noticed some flabby arms - but some of their arms were really toned - Antoine was one I really noticed!
  • Options
    elishanbelishanb member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm a little late here but I couldn't agree more on Rebecca's awful hair. That blonde color, well just don't even get me going.

The proposal was adorable.

Tracey's face still makes me angry I would have been so
    p!ssed is she would have won.

I was so happy for Danny, he seemed like such a genuine guy from the beginning, it was hard to recognize him though he looked so young and happy!

Liz, however did not look any happier which was a little sad.
    image.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Liz looked miserable!  She didn't look like she lost any more weight either.  The outfit she had on made her look more bulky.

They definitely wear spanx to help their figures.  I read about that in a previous contestant's blog.
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    hey_its_jennhey_its_jenn member
    edited December 2011
    Confession:  I sent in my application and audition tape yesterday for Biggest Loser Season 10.

We'll see how that goes!

Married 9/19/09
    Me: 27 // DH: 31
    TTC # 1 Since October 2010 (Not preventing since 2009)

October 2012: DH Dx: Testicular Cancer -- Left Orchiectomy
    December 2012: F/U CT Scan -- All clean!
    January 2013: Starting the adoption process!

• Options
    Er/jerEr/jer member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    That's awesome, Jenn!  Good luck!! :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Good luck Jenn!

Vacation

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Good luck Jenn! That would be so cool if you made the show!!
  • Options
    elishanbelishanb member
    edited December 2011
    Little late on this but Jenn GL!
    image.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I was glad Danny won too, I couldn't believe he was the same person when he walked out.  I was also wondering about the skin the entire time I was watching it!
    I don't like Rebecca's new hair either.  I thought she looked so much prettier with dark hair, but her weight loss is so impressive (I'm not sure what week she left the show b/c I didn't watch early on).
    I really hope Shay makes great improvements (and a ton of money) in the next year.  Her Fiance looked so happy when they gave her the offer.
    While we were watching it and they were doing flashbacks to their training, one of the winter storm warnings came on and did the *beeping*, DH and I turned our heads b/c we thought Jillian was swearing at someone lol....she's so good at being the bad cop!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Jenn, I didn't see your reply before I posted.  But good luck getting chosen!  I think it goes without saying, but you'd get a lot of knottie votes if you needed them Laughing
  • Options
    hey_its_jennhey_its_jenn member
    edited December 2011
    Thank you everyone!! My changes are slim to nil getting picked but it's an exciting process, nonetheless!

Married 9/19/09
    Me: 27 // DH: 31
    TTC # 1 Since October 2010 (Not preventing since 2009)

October 2012: DH Dx: Testicular Cancer -- Left Orchiectomy
    December 2012: F/U CT Scan -- All clean!
    January 2013: Starting the adoption process!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    You never know!  We could come to all your 'welcome home' parties.  :)

What was up with Jillian's cat suit outfit!  She looked totally uncomfortable.  And I'm assuming stylists dressed everyone because all the guys were wearing tighter than I'd like pants. 
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards