Michigan-Lansing
Options

Loon lake photography

Hello everyone, I'm getting married in June of 2010 and I have my list of photographer narrowed down to two. One photographer I've known for years and like her work, the other is Loon Lake photography (who my fiance really likes). Have any of you ever used them? Or do you know someone who did? How was your/their experience? Would you recommend them? Thanks in advance!

Re: Loon lake photography

• Options
    T&A430T&A430 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I don't personally know anyone that has used them, but IMO I would go with the photographer that you know and trust. Better safe than sorry. Weddings aren't like high school yearbook photos - there are no retakes; you get one day to get all the best pictures.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    My brother used Loon Lake when he got married last year. It was an outdoor wedding and reception in a park, and they did a beautiful job and were very creative in how to pose them for pictures, using all the surroundings. When Loon Lake did their engagement photos, they brought the couple out to dinner after the session to discuss their their upcoming wedding photos. Not sure if that is standard, but a nice gesture. From my knowledge of them, I would recommend them, and may use them myself!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Ive never worked with Loon Lake, but I know they are a preferred vendor for Memories Bridal in Kalamazoo. Memories showcases quiet a bit of their work on their website.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards