Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh

crazystance and sims13

Just wanted to say congrats to both of you!! How exciting. Hate to admit but I'm the culprit that posted crazystance instead of crazystace :) oh well I'm glad you get a kick out of it.
Too bad I missed all the excitement on here Friday! Nice to see you girls on here.
Hope all is well!
ME:44 MH:42 DE IVF 2013
image Matrix image Ollie

Re: crazystance and sims13

• edited December 2011
    I'm pretty sure you're talking to me, Becky, right :P  Oh well, doesn't matter as I'm going to reply anyways.

Everything's pretty good out here.  It's kind of nice being on unemployment and getting ready for the baby.  It's kind of like the government is paying me to prep the house (on that note, I am truly looking for a new job, but unfortunately the pat answer I'm receiving is that I'm overqualified.  I HATE that word).  We're super excited, but nervous of course.  And I'm so looking forward for Christmas and hoping that our daughter will be here by then.

How is everything with you?  The last I heard, you either were putting an offer in, or had just bought, a new house out in Plum.  How is everything going with that?
  • themissizzthemissizz member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi Becky, thanks for the congrats - we're very thankful and excited for our LO's impending arrival.

Hope all is well!

11-15-08
    12-1-10
  • edited December 2011
    Yes Shannon we ended up buying a house in Plum. Not my so called charming house with character I wanted but it's nice. Only 4 yrs old but the plan I live in I swear is a ghosttown! Never see anyone out :( Still have work to do on it.

Enjoy the time off!! It was a surprise to see the old gang on here! I'm glad everyone is doing well. I pop on for sheer boredom at work. It's either this or FB. Haha
    Enjoy the rest of the week!
    ME:44 MH:42 DE IVF 2013
    image Matrix image Ollie
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards