Indiana

Terre Haute- O'Shaugnessy Hall??

Any ladies out there in the Terre Haute area having their reception at O'Shaugnessy Hall at St. Mary of the Woods?  The pictures look gorgeous and the price is really great, I was just wondering if anyone has any positive or negative feedback regarding the service there.  I'm also a little concerned about the fact that an on-site coordinator doesn't seem to be included, and I don't know how to keep the reception running smoothly without someone coordinating that? 

Re: Terre Haute- O'Shaugnessy Hall??

• racheldawn7racheldawn7 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I graduated from Saint Mary-of-the-Woods and the facility it beautiful.  If you are using on-site catering there should be someone in charge of taking care of your dinner serve and making sure that it all goes smoothly. I hope this helped at least a little!
  • linann333linann333 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    thank you!
  • edited December 2011
    I've lived in this area my whole life and have been to several events at O'Shaugnessy Hall. The room is beautiful. I wish I could make it work for my wedding, but it's too big. The one problem, other than size, that I've had is I've never been wowed by the food they serve. It might just be my personal taste, but I would check into it to make sure it's what you want. It is a beautiful place, price is good, and they have hooks so you can hang decor on the pillars, which is nice because not many places around here allow that. Hope this helps.
  • JrschroederJrschroeder member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I lived in the area for years and went to events at St. Mary's (prom and weddings). It is a great size room if you're having a larger wedding or you want to offer lots of space for your guests. Beautiful location!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards