Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh
Options

What up home slices?

How goes it in the world of all things wedding?

Re: What up home slices?

• Options
    McBridetobeMcBridetobe member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hey Sara!  How the heck are you?  :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Sara! Long time no chat! :)   How are you?
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Good good! At home today so I thought I might pop over and see how everyone was fairing. Glad to see you're all well!
  • Options
    New_to_PGHNew_to_PGH member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hiya! I'm glad I popped in to waste a couple minutes before my next meeting. How's it going Sara?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    It's going that's for sure. I am almost done with the daily barn grind (thank god, I've become less than enchanted with it) anxious to go on vacay and looking forward (or maybe not?) to FINALLY having our bathroom repaired. How are things with you Jenn?
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Busy - my boss is out on maternity leave, so I've picked up a bunch (more) managerial stuff - of course, no pay raise in sight :sigh:I got swapped to new clients, and I lurve them, but they keep me busy, Far better than my cr@ptastic Dallas ones! DH works 13-15 hour days, and I rarely see him anymore. On the plus side, he has fewer chances to put himself in the sux club :PThe pups are doing well, but are pretty put out that our unexpected emergency house repairs will eat up all the money that was designated to grade and fence our yard this year. Boo for that!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I am glad to hear that you're not having to deal with your Dallas crew anymore--are you still having to travel at all? I cannot believe Dh is working so much! But I will say, I laughed about the sux club, mine still manages to put himself in but it's mostly over stupid stuff that I get hormonal over, like taking his socks off on the couch and leaving them on the floor, lol. Argh, emergency house repairs! I hear you though, our sub floor has completely sunken in our bathroom and it needs done ASAP. I am thinking of putting in a claim for it, we're getting estimates here and there but it MUST be done before winter. Glad the pups are well, I bet Tori is getting big! It's a little sad around here with just one now, but the kitty keeps Oscar company.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
  • Options
    themissizzthemissizz member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi Sara!  Glad to see that all is well!

11-15-08
    12-1-10
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Ugh to your bathroom flooring! Ours is a major roof issue, so there's no way we can ignore it. We're just waiting another month so that we can put aside a few thou more so we can have it all done as we'd "like" instead of having a bare-bones repair because it's cheap. But by September I'll have a new roof and won't have to worry about leaks anymore.
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Oh, and besides Baby K keeping you up all night, how are you feeling?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Yay!  Good to see you in "real time" Sara.  I sent you an email yesterday I think lol.  The days kind of blur into one another!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Jamie, I have one started back to you! I promise to get it over soon! Jenn, that sucks about the roof but at least you'll be able to get it done as you like it. Honestly, it's never ending with these homes! I feel fine other than the no sleep thing, though right now is when I need to feed the monster before he (I say he) revolts something fierce.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards