Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh
Options

Quiet knotties...

We've had some quiet regulars lately!Where's Sara?  Did she end up closing on her house/moving this week?  And Snorge too!  Hope everything at work is okay! 

Re: Quiet knotties...

• Options
    edited December 2011
    i'm not as regualr as sara and snorge but I've been real quiet lately. I have no reason for it. I'm in a slight wedding depression..haha I'm sad its all over so maybe that's why but other than that I have no idea.For some reason was sara on vacation? I was also wondering about her house...the for sale sign is taken down (she is going to practically be my neighbor now) hmm...
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Do you mean Sara -Marburs? She is on vacation this week and is taking a break from the Board, I think. Snorge is here, but a busy bee...right Snorge? I don't want to speak for ya.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hey Jess!  I'm sorry that you are having some post wedding blues.  If you are around, pop in and say hi anyway... we will help cheer you up!
  • Options
    McBridetobeMcBridetobe member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yep, Sara as in Marburs!  I was hoping she was a busy bee moving this week!  Jess, the post wedding funk just means you can post about NWR stuff!  Or help out with those who have upcoming weddings!  :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Sara is on vacation. She said she'd be back on the board Monday (hint-- she went dress shopping!). Snorge has been swamped. And, is off to Chicago this weekend for her second shower.
  • Options
    McBridetobeMcBridetobe member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Ooooh yay!  I can't wait to hear about her shopping!  :DTraci, have a great time at your Chi-town shower!  :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Speaking of Sara and dress shopping, does anyone that was with us that night remember the designer and style # of her favorite dress? JennyBee thinks that it is Casablanca. (JB - the style # you thought, 144, isn't it) Sara texted me asking and I don't remember.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Yeah, I texted her back. It is Casblanca. But I couldn't find it on their site. :-(
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Molly, I did not mean to say 144. It was a 4 digit number which surprised Natasha and I! I am trying to find it on Casablanca's website now....

Dave & Jennifer 10.18.08
    My Doha Adventures
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Ugh. How strange! Why isn't it on their website? It was definitely a 4 digit style number starting with 19, so it looks like it should be in Fall or Spring 2009.

Dave & Jennifer 10.18.08
    My Doha Adventures
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards