Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh
Options

In need of a photographer in pittsburgh

I am trying to find a photographer in the Pittsburgh area for next july. I would like someone with a photojournalistic style and who would be able to be there for 8 or so hours. I would also like to spend no more that 2500 or so. Thanks!!

Re: In need of a photographer in pittsburgh

• Options
    edited December 2011
    About 5 posts below this one, there is a post "new to board.." asking for a photographer and a dj... maybe check them out.  I'm using Randi Voss as my photographer and Andy Hutelmyer as my dj.  Good luck!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Like I said in the post below, we used Craig Photography for our wedding. Absolutely amazing work. They are photojournalistic style and were there for ~12 hours. Some of our pics are up in my bio, but they are the more formal pics.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Randi Voss photographed my wedding 7/11...she is amazing and all of my guests have said they are the bests wedding pics they have ever seen...I highly recommend her!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I will be using Randi Voss.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I used Dana Scheller and she was amazing! She is a graphic designer and photog, and I love her style! Oh, and she spent the whole day with me - from 12:30 to 11! Check out her work here:[url]www.danascheller.com[/url]Some others who come highly recommended are Paul and Cyndy Meyer, Tony Urban, Joanna Fassinger, Jenni S (now Grace I think) and Studio Bash. Good luck!

Dave & Jennifer 10.18.08
    My Doha Adventures
  • Options
    jennybean2010jennybean2010 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    jenni grace-she's so much fun! PIB.
  • Options
    New_to_PGHNew_to_PGH member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We used Dino Bovo (http://dbovophotography.com). Let me know if you want a link to our wedding pics. We got the all-digital package, which includes all day covereage and reprint rights for under $1K
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I used Mark May Photography. I used to work for him, but I love his work and he got every shot I wanted without a list. www.markmayphotography.comLet me know if you want a link to my wedding photos as well.
  • Options
    pcellinipcellini member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm using Sharon Koscielniak www.sharonkphoto.com. She has a good mix of the photojournalistic style and traditional stuff, but she'll do whichever you like.  If you want all photojournalistic, she can do that.  Our package is $2400 I think.  That is for 8 hours.  Some packages are less depending on what you want.Hope that helps :-)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Bob Fritz is amazing, and skews toward photojournalism vs. point and shoot.  Everyone has raved about our photos and how he put them together.  rfritzphotography.com
  • Options
    julieyarzjulieyarz member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am using Randi Voss too. www.randivoss.com
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards