Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh
Options

I'm not dead

I haven't been abducted by aliens, (or nesties) and I'm not KTFU LOL. Which is more than I can say for a few of my FIF's!! :PFigured since Jen, Michelle and Stacey all triple teamed me I'd hop on and at least wave hello. Bunch of crap going on here personally, some know what's going on, most just don't need to. But I'm alive, well, doing generally okay. I do miss you guys, but to be 100% honest I haven't been in the best of moods, especially wedding related topics.... so I have been avoiding the knut a little. *bows head in shame*Anyways, Aside from fallopian tubes and enlarged boobies, how's everyone been? :P

Re: I'm not dead

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Hey Kate! I hope whatever crap that is going on gets better soon! I haven't been in the best of moods at times either, and have had some post wedding blues. But it's getting better (I think). It's good to "see" you again!
  • Options
    jennybean2010jennybean2010 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    :runs to hug k!: thank you for returning for a hot minute! :) i hope that whatever is going on isn't too serious. you'll get through it, and come out stronger than ever on the other side. i have become the black sheep of the family and FMIL and i had to have a therapy session to get along, which did not work. and now FBIL does not like me either. suuuuuper! i'm on a roll! other than that, life goes on. the pills keep me from hiding under the bed. thank goodness.
  • Options
    New_to_PGHNew_to_PGH member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hope things get better for you kate!
  • Options
    McBridetobeMcBridetobe member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi Kate!  Hope you are feeling more like yourself again soon!
  • Options
    snorgesnorge member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Sorry to hear about your "bunch of crap"--hope things turn around soon.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Aww, thanks guys. Jenn - I like the haircut!! (Either that or it's just been so damn long since I've seen a non-wedding-hair pic! LOL
  • Options
    New_to_PGHNew_to_PGH member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks Kate, yep, got it cut :)
  • Options
    morainemommorainemom member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    {{{Hugs}}} Kate, I hope things improve for you!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards