Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh
Options

Dear...

ugh! its early for this but:Dear fi:when you know I am going away for three days for work and leaving this evening, you could  at least WAKE UP in the morning instead of sleeping til god knows when.  You know I even rescheduled my first fitting for next week so I could spend time with you before I leave for three days. ugh.Dear District Manager:It would have been nice if you let us know where we are supposed to be staying in Akron, I know that my manager has been trying to get ahold of you all weekend to find out.  Today is getting a little late to let us know, we are leaving between 4 and 6 this afternoon/evening!!!Sorry, off to a bad start this AM.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Dear...

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Aw, I hope your day gets better! Not too many today, but... Delivery people and a certain co-worker: Please remember I have a first name and I do like it. I am sick of being called "Mrs. Ward" (emphasis and all).Day: Please add some more hours to yourself, b/c it seems like you don't have enough (and preferably non-working hours, haha!)
  • Options
    jennybean2010jennybean2010 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    self: stop sucking. unemployment comp: please approve me. please please please.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Dear money: Please don't disappear from my account by the middle of the month. Let's have this month be different and have me budget well. It'll be a nice change!Dear Andy Capp Hot Fries that I'm currently eating: Why do I love you when you burn my mouth so? Dear new medication: Please treat me well and don't give me side effects. I like you so far. Let's work together.Dear brain: Why did you think that today was August 10th and only thought different when someone corrected you? What the?
  • Options
    McBridetobeMcBridetobe member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Messy, messy house:  please clean yourself.DH:  please go grocery shopping because I am starving and too exhausted to go with you tonight. 
  • Options
    hey_its_jennhey_its_jenn member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Granddad:  I dislike you right now and I dislike firing people.  Never make me do that again.  I am not HR nor am I the Sales Manager.  FMIL: Please don't cry tonight while we discuss things.  I can't put FI through it if you make me cry and we both cry.  I'm pretty sure his head would explode.Muscle that I pulled from spinning:  please feel better because I do want to go back.

Married 9/19/09
    Me: 27 // DH: 31
    TTC # 1 Since October 2010 (Not preventing since 2009)

October 2012: DH Dx: Testicular Cancer -- Left Orchiectomy
    December 2012: F/U CT Scan -- All clean!
    January 2013: Starting the adoption process!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    self: stop being so grumpy! Yes, it is a tough week, but being in a bad mood doesn't make that any better.houses: I am anxious to look at you. We have 3 days, please, please let us love one of you. FI: Thanks for going to the grocery store last night to get me ice cream when I was really craving something sweet. We've been so good about not having anything in the house, but I really needed it!

Vacation

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Jenn - You didn't pull your Britney, did you?? 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    House: clean, organize, and mop yourself...or provide me with a robot maid.  Stupid cartoons giving me unrealistic ideas about housework ;-)Grocery shopping: I really don't want to do you during my "me time" so if you could please just appear in our fridge, I'll even cook you.Trip: plan yourself, we got you off to a good start but don't know what to do with the last few days so just figure it out and tell the car your plan so we don't have to drive either ;-)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hahaha.  No, but my britney hurt like hell when I was done with that class. Stacey was NOT lying at all about that.  She's still a little sore but slowly getting better.  I pulled some weird leg muscle that hurts every time I breathe.

Married 9/19/09

• Options
    reannalynnereannalynne member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Fi, again: If the smell of tacos cooking didn't wake you up, I don't know what will.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I took spinning once and my Britney still hasn't forgiven me. That was 10 years ago. They need bikes for tykes (us 5'0" gals). :P
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    DH:  Answer my multiple e-mails for the love of all things holy.  Broken blood vessels around my eyes:  Please go back to your normal state.  No one likes seeing you around and you are making me look terrible!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Broken blood vessels around my eyes: Please go back to your normal state. No one likes seeing you around and you are making me look terrible!This happens to me EVERY.SINGLE.TIME I throw up and sometimes when I cry.  I HATE IT.  It takes days for mine to go away.  :(

Married 9/19/09

• Options
    d78d78
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    people: please oh please read the entire email and respond with answers to ALL questions. I am tired of asking the same question in email repeatedly. groceries: please buy yourselves. fi: let's schedule some quality time together. And "quality" doesn't mean sit in front of the tv together. It's also not a euphemism (sp?) for something dirty. :-Pself: please wake up without caffeine!  
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Me too, Jenn.  It is terrible!  The only good thing about it is that I have a lot of freckles, so they kinda blend in a little.  I'm usually not thankful for my freckles.  :P
  • Options
    d78d78
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Uh, did I just say "fi"?? LOL OOPS! Last week I introduced myself as my maiden name, to an entire class! This isn't subconscious, right? :-Pso to DH: change your name to something EASY!  
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    day: Please go more quickly.  I want to go homeDr's office: Call me back soon.self: Get yourself out of the depressive funk that you're in
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    dear repair man: please be able to come tonight to fix all our shiit.  I want to be able to use the kitchen again! myself and FI: please get motivated and let's actually do work tonight. It would be so nice to actually use our garage for cars and not boxes.work: please go fast.  pretty pretty pleasestomach: stop being hungry. your annoying
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Haha, Dori! I do both of the same things all of the time. Mike is like, "FI? Whu?!" Oopsie.
  • Options
    d78d78
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    LOL, I made the mistake of telling DH that I introduced myself as my maiden name last week and he said, "You know, you didn't HAVE to change your name. I wouldn't have blamed you one bit!" :-)
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I know! Mike is always apologizing when I do that because his name is harder to pronounce. Poor guy. I love having his name. But after 38 years with one name, it is hard to remember that I now have a new one. :P
  • Options
    cobrien1976cobrien1976 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Dear... boss' significant other, fiance, girlfriend, whatever you call yourself/co-worker:  I specifically ignore you because you get under my skin.  STOP TALKING TO ME!!!  I don't care about you, your kids, your life...NOTHING!!Boss:  Please find current signficant other a full time job so that she can leave me alone and things in the office can go back to normal - she serves no purpose here!  Under the desk keyboard thingy:  You had to break today, did you?  argh...AF:  Day 8, are you kidding me!  Why?  I just can't catch a break.
  • Options
    d78d78
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Molly, lol, that's what I told him! I said after 30 years of the same name, it's going to take awhile to change my ways!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Dear company: the new time tracking you're making us do does not have a category for the Knot.  What's up with that?Dear Moon/Montour/WestA residents with a yard, 4 bedrooms, and 9' ceilings: please put your house up for sale.
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Deat body: please stop making me feel exhausted...i know i have been on over drive for the last few months with the wedding...and now you are reminding me of all the sleep i lost then but PLEASE stop making me feel this way...i cannot functionDear FAFSA: i know i start school soon and need to fill you out...but i don't wanna...
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards