Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh
Options

Good MOrning!

Morning ladies!  My week just went from uneventful to super busy!  FI and I decided last night that we're going to drive up to Pittsburgh today and go to the Warhol museum, and take a Gateway CLipper tour.I got a call last night for an interview in Pittsburgh on Thursday, so I'll be driving up again that day!  I had already planned on going to my parents Saturday.Sunday, so I'm just going to stay  up there for the weekend.  Now I can get some stuff done!  I have an appointment with a florist, am meeting with my BM's to pick out their dresses, going to the bridal show on Sunday to look or a DJ!  It's going to be a busy week!  Happy Tuesday!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Good MOrning!

• Options
    EmilyBerdellEmilyBerdell member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Good morning! Wow, that is a busy week! GL! I'm busy busy busy at work, but on Saturday, I'm on the downhill of work stuff prior to the wedding. YAY! Last night, to jumpstart my weight loss for the wedding ( and really, just generally for my health) I tried the 30 Day Shred. Are any of you / have any of you trying/tried this??? WOW. It totally kicked my butt!! But I'm going back for more today. We'll see if I survive! :) Hope everyone has a good day!
  • Options
    bel138bel138 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yay for busy week getting wedding stuff done. Maybe I need one of those. ;)I have done the Shred. I didn't want to vomit until I got to the third level. But I try to keep pretty fit in general. I just don't like Jillian. Even on Biggest Loser, I want to punch her in the face. I can't stand her, and it's not even the motivating kind that makes me want to do better on her work out. It's the kind that makes me stop doing it so I don't have to listen to her.I have an uneventful day planned. Work. Dinner. Work out.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    bel - yeah I pretty much tuned her out after I got the idea of what was going on. I'm hoping I can stick it out for at least a week to see what kind of "results" I end up with.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Good morning ladies!  That is great that you are starting a new workout program 26summer!  but I agree with the other ladies, Jillian really pisssses me off!  I like the biggest loser too though, what an inspirational show!I have SOME work today... then I'm going to Mr. Smalls with a friend to see David Cook!  haha I don't know any of his songs, but I was a fan when he was on American Idol, so it should be fun!Have a great day!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Good morning!  I had a good night, DH and I finished watching Gone with the Wind.  I made him watch it with me, but we had to do it in 3 installments.  :) Emily - I love the 30 Day Shred!  I did it maybe 3 or 4 times per week in the months leading up to the wedding.  I lost inches off my body and really toned up, especially my arms.  It got to the point where level 3 was too easy for me, then the wedding happened and I probably need to restart at level 1 now.  Some of the other girls on here have used it as well. Vanessa - DH bought me a David Cook CD, it's pretty good.  I'm sure it will be a fun concert!
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    cobrien1976cobrien1976 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Good Morning!!!  At work early today...grrr.  Have a great day!
  • Options
    hey_its_jennhey_its_jenn member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Good Morning! I had the most bizarre dream last night.  So I was Tony Stark's daughter (that's what I get for wanting to marry a comic book geek.)  And I was flying around in our helicopter and it crashed on the LOST island.  I was there for 39 days with everyone else and then we were rescued.  My dad - played by Robert Downey Jr. of course - threw 2 big press conferences to announce my arrival home and to give me a branch of Stark Industries.Needless to say, no more zucchini bread or watching LOST before bed. :(

Married 9/19/09
    Me: 27 // DH: 31
    TTC # 1 Since October 2010 (Not preventing since 2009)

October 2012: DH Dx: Testicular Cancer -- Left Orchiectomy
    December 2012: F/U CT Scan -- All clean!
    January 2013: Starting the adoption process!

• Options
    pinksonyapinksonya member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Morning! I'll actually be around today while I'm at work.  I've been spending every moment working on wedding projects lately.  I hope to upload pictures soon. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Morning! I'm looking forward to tonight. We are going to dinner at Jerome Bettis' Grill and then to the Pirate game with Mike's two sisters, his Dad, and 4 of our nephews. Fun! Heather - That sounds like some fun things that will happen in the 'burgh for you. It should be great weather this weekend, so :)Emily - I did the 30 Day Shred for a while and could never get past the 2nd level. I didn't mind Jillian, but I did mind how hard it all was and couldn't keep up. I like the 1st level and do that from time to time just to get a decent workout.Vanessa - Have fun at Mr Smalls seeing David Cook. Report back about whether or not he is great or what. I was a fan on Idol, but it is a different story once they get into the real world.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Good Morning!My dress fitting went perfectly yesterday. Just need a hem, taken in at the bust (cause I'm flat chested), and taken in at the waist a bit. They also came up with a really pretty 12-point bustle. I am grumpy to have to be at work today. I cannot wait for the wedding week! Just 4 weeks of work left until vacation. I did the 30-day shred for a while and loved it! You should also try No More Trouble Zones. I am getting back into NMTZ this week to get my arms and chest toned for the wedding!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Morning - busy week!I've done the Shred, and got up to Level 2.  I never bothered to try Level 3.  Now I do L1 every once in a while, if I can't make it to one of my classes.
  • Options
    snorgesnorge member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Morning! Yesterday was busy spreading the word that I'm leaving (yay!), including two increasingly awkward conversations with Evil Boss. Today I need to get down to business--lots to wrap up before I leave.
  • Options
    d78d78
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Morning all. I woke up with my crankypants on and I'm already irritated immensely by my co-irker. *sigh* It'll be a long day. I loved the 30 day shred and did it to prep for the wedding. I did it about 3 times per week & alternated with about 45 min on the elliptical 3 days per week. I got up to Level 2, but I took my time on each level. Jillian didn't bother me, but if she gets on your nerves, there is a sound setting where she doesn't talk, I believe. I need to get back into working out again. I'm so out of shape.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Morning! Vanessa - I'm jealous.  I love David Cook.  I was a big fan when he was on Idol, and his CD is pretty good.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Good morning!Pretty uneventful evening and looks like just work today.I'm also a shredder.  I've done levels 1 and 2, but haven't done 3 yet--I moved on to a totally different kind of workout.  But I do love the Shred.
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Candice - and all of you who've done Shred: great to hear that it worked for you. I've heard mostly complaints about Jillian on other boards. d78 - Good to know I can mute her, just in case she drives me crazy!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Good morning ladies! Uneventful day here for me as well. Work, dinner, clean, workout. Blah!
  • Options
    McBridetobeMcBridetobe member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Morning!  I'm trying to be less cranky today.  :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Good Morning everyone! Sonya! You're on today! I havent 'seen' you in forever! The plumber is at my house as we speak! FI is there giving me updates- apparently we are getting a new kitchen faucet- yay! (its covered by the warranty). Never done the shred...maybe I'll try it when I get cable- which is this saturday! yay! and thanks daveys for the movie code- we watched 'Yes Man' last night!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Good Morning ladies! Spent most of the evening going through wedding pics with DH....all are picked out, now I have to decide which I want in black and white and sepia. The fun never ends! :-P Heather- Wow, that is an exciting change of plans for your week! GL with your interview and accomplishing things! Nuelsi- Whoa, your wedding is almost a month away?! That's crazy!!
  • Options
    pinksonyapinksonya member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    *waving* Hi, Sara!
  • Options
    themissizzthemissizz member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Good morning!Traci- dish on the convos with EB!

11-15-08
    12-1-10
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Good Morning! Pretty uneventful night for me, as well. Work, then teaching dance tonight. Home around 8, dinner, clean up, sleep! Wake up & do it again...haha!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Good morning! 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Morning
  • Options
    New_to_PGHNew_to_PGH member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Morning! Once again, I'm slammed at work, so I have to get off the knut in a second and return to the salt mines.
  • Options
    AMK2009AMK2009 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Good Morning! Vanessa - I'm jealous you're seeing David Cook!  I loved him on Idol, but I haven't bought any of his cds.  Every song of his that's on the radio though, I love, so I'm sure I'd love the cd.  I wish he would do Richie's "Hello" for one of his albums, that was my favorite song of his on Idol!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards