Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh
Options

hi :)

I know I posted an intro a little while back but I've been off and on here for a little while so Im just I guess re-introducing...for those who may have missed, being I cant get on much during the day :(Im down to 11  months and some odd days I am getting super excited it's all starting to all feel real. Thank you girls so far for all the advice you have give and I will most def be picking your brains for even more, you all have been so helpful this far-Cari

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: hi :)

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Hi Cari!  Good luck on planning!!  11 months will go fast.  I can't believe I'm under 9 months now... time flies!I have been a daytime knottie for most of this summer.... and now I will no longer be on anymore, but in the evenings sometimes.  I have enjoyed wasting time chit chatting and discussing wedding stuff... I will miss it sooo much!!  It makes me sad to think about, but I will be sure to pop in once and a while.
  • Options
    SteelrsGrl92SteelrsGrl92 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yea Im getting more and more excited!!! I really miss being able to get during work,and chat with the girls as well... well I can but only to look thru a proxy so no posting :(

Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards