July 2013 Weddings

September Week 2 Accountability

Last week.

Anything new or fabulous?

On the job front I think I've found a few side-businesses to keep me entertained.  One of them is selling accessories (all b/w $1-5) a la Avon or Scentsy style, and the other one is running the kitchen at an area LARP event (besides our own).  I did the latter this weekend and made more in 30 hrs than I do in a week at my normal job.  Too bad I don't think FI would be supportive of me quitting my day job for them :) LOL.
Formerly known as flutterbride2b

Re: September Week 2 Accountability

• Ive been working lots lately and not really posting. Fi's grandparents finally came to see our house and then took us out to dinner so that was nice. Then FI told me that since his grandmothers bday will be in Florida they're snowbirds that they have offered to fly us down for it. Im a little bummed bc I always spend Thanksgiving with my family but my mom was totally for us going that she offered to make turkey the week before so I don't miss it. Other than that I was going to start my STD's over the weekend but can not find the glue dots anywhere so after the gym today we'll be picking those up. On a side note the best man has moved back from Arizona so FI has been super excited about that. Ok...I think thats all thats been going on. Oh, today is the first day we're going back to the gym. So we'll see how that pans out.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • i found glue dots at target.  we have half a row of wedding stuff and on other side is scrapbook and thats where i saw them

HTH :)
  • i been eating betterr and exercising more. 
  • In Response to Re:September Week 2 Accountability:[QUOTE]i found glue dots at target.nbsp; we have half a row of wedding stuff and on other side is scrapbook and thats where i saw them HTH : Posted by southerncutie[/QUOTE]
    oh i have them somewhere ...they're just lost in my wedding closet
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • We got finally some cute little pines I wanted for decor,although we have to get more of course,but that's a start!Plus we had a local market so I got for free my first wood plates for decor also.Venue #2 I found which is same price as the one we decided at first,e-mailed me and booked us for the next 2 weeks waiting to meet them.So good news and I start slowly feeling weddinish again after a long time.Next step,those STDs and stationary!

• Plus it's the 300 day mark which I loved to see...so getting dress appointments all over again,of course I will not revisit the ones I did,they will find me miss crazy bride if I do.And there is like a huge hope and possibility I can find a job at the kindergarden,so fingers crossed,and paper gathering start to make this wedding happen this year and our financies smile.
    Have a great week start ladies!

• After f$%cking around all of last week, today I am finally returning to my nutrition plan and getting my ass back in the gym. I did my hour on the StairMaster at home this morning while watching The Millionaire Matchmaker... love that show! Hehe. Cleaned up my diet for the day. Getting ready to head to the gym with FI and train legs in a little bit. I really need to get my act together, or my coach is going to seriously kick my ass! 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Stressed... gained 3 lbs... feeling like my to-do list keeps getting longer and my FI is in his busiest season at work, so I barely get to see him and he's only here 2 or 3 days a week at this point. It's frustrating and I miss him, which just adds to my stress. Plus, I just got back from visiting my MOH, which was fun, but my return flight got canceled and I had to spend $200 to get back on a different airline last night. ughhhh. Hoping life gets easier, but it's so hard to get everything done right now!!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_july-2013-weddings_september-week-2-accountability?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:a322ad2c-25cd-4d52-b123-096e1e4ecda5Discussion:11db8029-1b4b-4779-b8f7-7ba05f791100Post:23c3d181-4cc7-4a8f-9510-638237bedd15">Re: September Week 2 Accountability</a>:
    [QUOTE]Stressed... gained 3 lbs... feeling like my to-do list keeps getting longer and my FI is in his busiest season at work, so I barely get to see him and he's only here 2 or 3 days a week at this point. It's frustrating and I miss him, which just adds to my stress. Plus, I just got back from visiting my MOH, which was fun, but my return flight got canceled and I had to spend $200 to get back on a different airline last night. ughhhh. Hoping life gets easier, but it's so hard to get everything done right now!!
    Posted by missquela[/QUOTE]

I feel you... I am struggling right now with balance. When one area of my life (i.e. work or family) gets crazy, it's all I can think about, to the exclusion of all other things. Stress sucks! We will be fine though. Just take things one day at a time...
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_july-2013-weddings_september-week-2-accountability?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:a322ad2c-25cd-4d52-b123-096e1e4ecda5Discussion:11db8029-1b4b-4779-b8f7-7ba05f791100Post:e373d21b-7cda-42d8-a9e8-007342a82573">Re: September Week 2 Accountability</a>:
    [QUOTE]i found glue dots at target.  we have half a row of wedding stuff and on other side is scrapbook and thats where i saw them HTH :)
    Posted by southerncutie[/QUOTE]

<div>I know our Target has them in the arts & crafts section by the other glue.</div><div>
    </div>
    Formerly known as flutterbride2b
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards