July 2013 Weddings

Jane Iredale Makeup

Hi Ladies!

I posted this on the wedding beauty board but no one has answered after a few days so I thought I'd try here.

I visited a salon this week for a hair/makeup consultation and they apparently use Jane Iredale for their makeup. I was also interested in airbrush makeup since I am getting married in LA so it will theoretically be at least warm and I will need my makeup to last for awhile but they don't do that. The salon did claim that the Jane Iredale makeup does last in the heat but I was wondering if anyone had experience with it.

TIA!
Wedding Countdown Ticker
July 2013 Board September Signature: Favorite Vacation with FI
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
my read shelf:
Natalie's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)

Re: Jane Iredale Makeup

• ive never heard of them.  you may want to post on the local board LA the ladies there may have better info.

HTH
  • The makeup is great and all natural ingredients which has been my concern with sensitive skin. I dont use the foundation and blush so  I would go to the website and get a tester. I think for a few dollars they will send it to you. The products are quite pricey but great quality so they are very accomodating.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards