July 2013 Weddings

Got our STD's out!!

I'm so happy we sent them out today because it's going to get so busy soon with holidays and travelling.  I hope people like them and don't think they're too casual or odd.  Here is a picture (albeit not a great one because it's from my phone):

For the envelopes we used clear labels with purple ink because we didn't want to spend a lot of time addressing them by hand.  We will definitely address the regular invitations by hand though.  

I feel so accomplished today! Smile

Re: Got our STD's out!!

• Very cute! I can't wait to get mine in the mail and send them out!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Thanks! They've been sitting in our closer for 2 months so I was dying to get them out. It took longer than I thought to collect addresses. At least we have them all for the invitations! Good luck!
  • Yay so cool!!!!Congrats!

Wedding Countdown Ticker

151 invitedimage [ Invited]
     78 attendingimage [ Said Yes!]
     73 declinedimage [ Are Party Poopers]
     0 unknownimage [ Can't Find the Mailbox]
    RSVP June 19

• these ARE very cute! are orange and blue going to be your wedding colors?

p.s. yay, date twins!! I love seeing July 13, 2013 on ANYTHING ;D
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Thank you! I know it looks bluish in the picture but they're actually purple. So our colors are purple and orange. We didn't really plan on making the stds in our colors but it just kinda worked haha. Yay for July 13th!! We're about to hit the 8month mark! I can't believe it!
  • Those are so cute! FI designed ours and we are getting them printed from VistaPrint. We ordered a first batch of 60 and if they turn out well we will order the rest, if not we have to start all over again. The first set should be here till the 19th tho and the second set not till close to December. I wanted to have them out before Christmas but we are cutting it close. 

522805_10151186959893168_80368830_n_zps80e4c057
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • We designed ours and got them printed through vista print. I'm very happy with how they turned out so I hope you love yours too! I had a groupon too so it really was a steal. I even upgraded to the heavy card stock and nicer envelopes.
  • we are using vistaprint for our invites :)
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_july-2013-weddings_got-our-stds-out?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:a322ad2c-25cd-4d52-b123-096e1e4ecda5Discussion:7114073a-ef06-4db2-a79f-5c0cbf42981fPost:cfc35ab7-4716-483a-b6a5-4260983fa250">Re: Got our STD's out!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]we are using vistaprint for our invites :)
    Posted by southerncutie[/QUOTE]

I was thinking about using Vistaprint as well.  Could you let me know how that goes?
    www.weddingwire.com/CandiceandKev
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards