July 2013 Weddings

Happy weekend!

I am waiting for FI to get home so we can do something fun. I haven't reallly seen him in a week because of our conflicting work schedules and today is the only day we have to spend time together.
Tomorrow starts a 4 day work week and then we're off to Florida for Thanksgiving!! I'm so excited to lay out in the sun for a few days....maybe I wont come back hehe :)

Have a great weekend ladies!
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Follow Me on Pinterest

Re: Happy weekend!

• engagement pics today!! nervous, since my FI is very anti-picture taking. he's agreed to behave, but I really hope they turn out! NWR, we saw the new twilight movie yesterday (terrible, haha) and we're going up to tahoe tonight to hit the slopes :)

have a good weekend, ladies! and happy thanksgiving!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Sitting doing NADA this weekend. Kinda burnt out with work and kids and FI, lol. Just need to be ME for awhile. Enjoy the beach!

Wedding Countdown Ticker

151 invitedimage [ Invited]
     78 attendingimage [ Said Yes!]
     73 declinedimage [ Are Party Poopers]
     0 unknownimage [ Can't Find the Mailbox]
    RSVP June 19

• Chels&JimmyChels&Jimmy member
    First Comment 5 Love Its First Anniversary
    edited November 2012
    Happy weekend everyone! We are going to FFIL's house to watch UFC 154 tonight. Buffet brunch with a couple of FI's buddies and their girlfriends tomorrow... all-you-can-drink mimosas, here I come! :) 

I have a 2-day work week coming up. Not much on my plate at the moment anyway, and my boss won't be in town, so I will probably spend the time cleaning and packing/prepping for my family's annual Thanksgiving trip to Disneyland. This is our 10th year in a row and we are celebrating by staying in my mom/stepdad's timeshare at the Grand Californian (on-site hotel)... I'm so excited!!! Last year FI proposed on this trip. We always have such a great time and I know this year will be no exception. 

quela, have fun taking your e-pics! Can't wait to see. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards