Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh
Options

More dress shopping!

So- Sonya and I are going to Sorelle's Bridal Salon in Washington, PA this Saturday and you all should come with!!  Sonya will be picking up her dress- and maybe we can convice her to try it on. And I'll be trying dresses on (I'm a broken record, I know)Jess (frog)- Come so we can see your dress and help you pick accesories!Dori- come because I said so. lolSpecial added bonus- free leg touching for all!Who's in?

Re: More dress shopping!

• Options
    pinksonyapinksonya member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm in!  I'd be glad to try my dress on, but I'm pretty sure the women there will kill me if they have to pull me out of it one more time!  Plus they are crazy about how it's handled once it has been steamed...
  • Options
    McBridetobeMcBridetobe member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Aw, sounds like fun!  Hope you love Sorelle and find something good, Sara!Sonya, you could have to try it on to see about the Spanx! 
  • Options
    SteelrsGrl92SteelrsGrl92 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    GL!!! I hope you have luck with the 'one' :)

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    jennybean2010jennybean2010 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    aw i wish i could join! i have a jam packed day, which doesn't happen too often for me. we have therapy from 11-12pm, then i have to be in sharpsburg for FSIL's bridal shower, which starts at 1pm. i thought it started at 2pm, so i'm going to be huffin it!have fun and take LOTS of pictures!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Sara what time are you guys going???  I have an appt at 11:30 for alterations!!!  It would be so awesome if you guys will be there at the same time!  Please say you will!!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Sounds like fun!  If i happen to be in town again (which is a possiblility, because I have to go for anothe interview this week, don't know the day yet, but if it's Friday, maybe I could stop on the way home?)  I'll page you if I'm in town because it sounds like a good time (and really, who COULDN't use a free leg touching?)LOL
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Jessie, we'll plan to see you!  And we get to see your gown! Woohoo! :)
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Oops, I meant Jessi, of course!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards