July 2013 Weddings
Options

Getting the spark back!

I have been feeling so "blah" about wedding stuff the past couple of months because FI and I have run into some financial difficulties and our wedding savings has slowed down. But last weekend we finally sat down and addressed our STD's, and tomorow I'm meeting with our coordinator to go over everything and talk about what we can do on our budget and how she can help. I'm really excited! I finally have someone to talk details and DIY projects with!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Getting the spark back!

• Options

Yay!!! WOO HOO

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    congratss
  • Options
    Congrats!
    Daisypath Wedding tickers LilySlim Fitness goals tickers
  • Options
    Congrats!! So exciting!!!

Wedding Countdown Ticker

151 invitedimage [ Invited]
     78 attendingimage [ Said Yes!]
     73 declinedimage [ Are Party Poopers]
     0 unknownimage [ Can't Find the Mailbox]
    RSVP June 19

• Options
    Thanks ladies! I hope it will be a productive night!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Awe. That's awesome. Don't forget your notebook. I know without it I would die.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_july-2013-weddings_getting-the-spark-back?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:a322ad2c-25cd-4d52-b123-096e1e4ecda5Discussion:bd33ff4e-cb2f-4436-90c0-fd2b4b0c2244Post:b665019f-2426-4001-85cf-b94a0d59147c">Re:Getting the spark back!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Awe. That's awesome. Don't forget your notebook. I know without it I would die.
    Posted by LnL60810[/QUOTE]

<div>Hahaha. Yup, I brought my idea binder, and we had a good meeting! My level of wedding-related stress has dropped drastically. </div>
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards