September 2012 Weddings

Shower :)

My aunt text me yesterday and told me that she and my other aunt are planning a shower for me. They want to do it in late July. She talked to my MOH to make sure that she wasn't crossing paths with my MOH's planning, and my MOH is planning a shower for me too! It is so exciting!

Re: Shower :)

• I have the same situation, my Aunt is planning one for my family (they live like 5 hours away from me) and then my BMs are planning one down here :)
  • Yay fun! I can't wait until we all start having our showers and can post about it! I know my mom/bridesmaids are planning one for me, but they won't give me any details! My best guess is that it is taking place at my parent's house and that it might be June 3rd. I already bought a dress for it and I was like, "Please make sure I wash my hair and am wearing this dress." LOL
    September 2012 Siggy Challenge: Wedding Preview!
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker

122image 110image 12image
  • Isn't it great?!? My sister sent me the "itinerary" yesterday for my May 5th shower and I'm so excited!! It's so fun to have someone planning something special FOR ME - I'm always the planner! I'll have another one at the end of May and one during the summer... and prob one at work. I'm feelin the love!
    invitationcombo Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Yay - my shower invites went out last week, for my June 3rd shower.  I have to admit... I can't stop stalking my registry now as things are already being purchased.  I wish I could just stay away... but jus tlike when I have a bowl of chocolate in front of me,  I have NO WILL POWER to stay away haha!!
  • Showers have been a sore subject for me lately, Why is it so hard to coordinate women?? I have a Bm who gets a little intense and seems to think she's Martha Stewart / Party Planner Extraordinaire / MOH.  Which, while she means well, she is none of the above.  My poor mother was getting pushed out of the process and so I had to step in.  Everything is back on track we are having my shower on a Saturday when my family is in town for the lake and my MOH and Mom & Aunts are on top it!  I'm now super excited.  AND I found out my FSIL is not able to make that one but she is spearheading one for FI's side of the family which settles the issues there of how do we include them but not have to double the guest list.  So I will have 2 showers and everyone that wants gets to have a part and I wil get to stay out of it and rest assured that I am a lucky girl and will be in good hands treated to not 1 but 2 fabulous celebrations.

Sept 2012 Siggy:Bridesmaids' Dresses
    Bari Jay 911 in Raspberry
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Showers are an issue with me too! My mom sent an email to my friends and family stating it was a "LINGERIE" themed shower! What does that even mean!?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards