Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh
Options

Thank you notes!

I forgot to post this earlier but...I got my thank you notes out today, one day after my month anniversary (haha)whew it feels good to take care of that!

Re: Thank you notes!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    YAY!  Way to go on that!  You are super speedy!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    haha i suppose I'm just glad they are done however, I have been slacking on the whole changing my name process...gah!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We still have 3 that have either come back or need an updated address.  It's embarassing that I haven't done anything about them yet.  Congrats on getting yours out so soon!
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    pinksonyapinksonya member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yay!  It feels so great to have that done!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    yeah, I'm still not done with mine, lol! I hope people understand that moving and starting a new job put them on the back burner for a bit. We've gotten about half out, and a bunch more are ready to go. We really need to get going!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    yeah, I just wanted them out of the way but with moving and starting a new job...you def. have some reasons why they are not completed! haha
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Yay!! I confess, I did not do 2 of mine, and at this point, I don't even think I'll bother. The one came back, and it's our guy friend who I don't think really cares/knows much about wedding etiquette. The other is one for 2 people that showed up, but were not invited. I was going to send them one, but MIL hasn't given me their address, and I just gave up nagging her. Blah!!
  • Options
    McBridetobeMcBridetobe member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Awesome check!  Such a good feeling!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards