Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh
Options

Dear...

Coworker: If you have an event at the office which requires signage, beverages and other assistance from the remaining staff, maybe ask for help the day before and NOT when your attendees and the media are arriving. This running around makes us all look like idiots. Also? Don't speak to me like I'm 5. I'm the event director and I know what I'm talking about. I don't need the condescending tones nor do I need to bail your butt out, when all you do at the events I plan is chat with attendees. ARGH! Lady at the Sanitation Dept.: No, the fact that the employee who threw out my planter full of flowers this morning is "a new employee" and "just a laborer" coupled with the fact that "it was really early in the morning" does not excuse the fact that he threw away my planter. No, I don't want my account credited, I want money to replace my property that your company destroyed. Sorry ladies. It's a CRAPPY day over here. ICK.

Re: Dear...

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I still can't believe they threw out your flowers, haha.  I always worry about my recycling bin.  It's just a blue rubbermaid tub because I wanted a lid on it due to the wind on our hill.  I'm always worried they'll miss the R's I wrote all over it.  So far so good.
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    SteelrsGrl92SteelrsGrl92 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Co workerS please quit ur crankiness and don't ruin my good mood 330 please hurry I am ready for some keith urban

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Neighbors: please shut your dogs up.  Noone needs to hear them at 5:30 am.School Districts:  Please call and tell me that I got the job (even though I already have one)Principal:  Do not expect me to come into work anymore this summer..I am done.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    EmilyBerdellEmilyBerdell member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Candice - I know, right??!! You should have heard the lady who called me back. She just kept saying ridiculous things like, well, it was early. He's new. I wanted to say, he's not brain dead - use some common sense! My poor flowers. They were the only ones that were doing really well. Stupid garbage truck. :( Be vigilant with your rubbermaid! :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I didn't have anything to say until I just read an e-mail from a co-worker.....darn it! Dear co-worker: Stop passing of my work as your own. I am getting really sick of this, and really sick of you. Do not make decisions about MY projects that you have NO involvement in. You are a fake and you are terrible at your job. I will NOT miss working with you when I finally get to leave this crappy job!

Vacation

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Wow Emily, that is ridiculous!! I don't have to many gripes today.... Annoying salesperson trying to give us a "free" subscription to your magazine- Go away. You never get ahold of anyone here, and I've told you we are not interested. I noted your number though, so next time you call I will not answer. Maybe you'll finally take the hint.
  • Options
    LaFemmeRousseLaFemmeRousse member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Minnesota: I'm visiting you for a wedding this weekend, and it would be great if you could shorten our three hour drive from the airport AND leave us time to visit the Mall of America. 

Pittsburgh sig: Favorite thing about fall= college football!
    Vacation
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Emily, we had 3 wheeled trash cans ruined on 3 consecutive weeks b/c the sanitation workers didn't put them back where they were (they weren't even windy days) we found them half a mile down the road flattened.  I was pissed because it was $40 down the tubes and our sanitation department didn't even offer to credit our account.
  • Options
    EmilyBerdellEmilyBerdell member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Daveys baby - Oh that TOTALLY sucks. And is way worse tha my flowers. I can't believe they wouldn't do anything for you since it wasn't weather/act of nature. I'm not sure they will do anything for me, as the woman I spoke with didn't have the authority to make the call on that...since I've not heard back, I'm thinking it's not a good sign. I am just so annoyed by the entire thing. BOO.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards