Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh
Options

The humidity - is it just me?

The last 2 weeks have been killing me.  I am totally miserable with the humidity.Is it just me?The temps have been cooler - but it still feels incredibly hot because of the high humidity.  I walked my dog last night and was covered in sweat when I got back to the house.  And the bugs, those annoying little bugs are out in full force in the woods. :(I'm really cranky and irritable - my Uncle died last Friday, my friend lost her triplets last night - and I don't know if I am just overly sensitive and emotional or if anyone else is feeling the heat?

Re: The humidity - is it just me?

• Options
    dvanskydvansky member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Nope, not just you! I HATE heat, and FI is getting sick of my crankiness. And I've been overly tired for about 2 weeks. So sorry to hear about all that! The humidity is definitely making it worse, I'm sure!
  • Options
    morainemommorainemom member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thank you!  My husband hasn't been as bothered with the humidity as I am and I was starting to question my sanity.I can't get a full night's sleep.  I have the A/C currently blasting in the office.
  • Options
    dvanskydvansky member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We've had the A/C on AND I've been sleeping with a fan running the room :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm so sorry to hear about your uncle- many vibes to you and your family. If you think Pgh is bad, try DC. ;-) Though it really hasn't been too bad overall this summer. Time seems to be passing so quickly though, it will probably be fall before we know it!
  • Options
    McBridetobeMcBridetobe member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I agree Kim - it has been an okay summer in our area.  I dread September and October here though - we usually have tons of humidity and heat then!  And all I want to do is put on a sweater and enjoy fall!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm sorry you've been having some crappy stuff going on lately :( You need to move to Phoenix, almost no humidity ever! (Well except today, it's raining :P)

Vacation

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I hate humidity.  I'm sleeping right in front of the air conditioner, and I refuse to leave my bedroom unless I'm going somewhere air conditioned.  I'm also sleeping a whole lot.  The working so much extra to pay for the wedding is making me super sleepy and cranky.  Vibes to your family and friend... sounds like it's been a rough week for everyone.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards