Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh
Options

Valley Brook CC/venues in S. Hills

Hey ladies! I haven't posted on this board before so I wanted to introduce myself first- I"m Julie and my FI is Dave we got engaged 4.25.09 and are planing a May 2011 wedding in Pittsburgh once I finish grad school! We are hopeing to look at a few venues for the reception at the end of the month and I was wondring if anyone is planning (or has looked into) having their wedding at Valley Brook CC or Rolling Hills. Thanks for your suggestions!! :-)

Re: Valley Brook CC/venues in S. Hills

• Options
    edited December 2011
    No suggestions on South Hills, but welcome to the Board!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hello and welcome!
  • Options
    cobrien1976cobrien1976 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Welcome!!Crown Plaza near SHV, Bella Serra, Hilton Garden Inn and Southpoint Golf Club are all in Southpoint - Canonsburg area. South Hills Country ClubThat's all I can think of at the moment.GL planning!
  • Options
    jek85jek85 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for the suggestions!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Welcome and congrats!  Thanks for introducing yourself.My reception is in the South Hills at Salvatore's.  I've been so pleased with them on everything--price, professionalism, look of venue.  I just told someone the other day, every time I call or email, they treat me like I'm their only customer.[url]<a href="http://www.salvatoresbanquets.com/" rel='nofollow'>http://www.salvatoresbanquets.com/</a>[/url]
  • Options
    d78d78
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi & welcome! I just love when people post intros! :-)Valleybrook is nice. I've gone to a couple events there, but not weddings. My bro & sis-in-law got married there, but that was about 10 years ago. They loved it, though. I don't know anything about Rolling Hills. I assume you know members at both, right?
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    McBridetobeMcBridetobe member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hey Julie!  Congrats and welcome!  I think you might be our first 2011 bride!  :DWhere are you getting married in the SH?  We got married at St. Valentine.  I'll try to think of some additional venues! 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Welcome and congrats!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    jek85jek85 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    d78- Luckly we do know members at both which led us to consider them for the reception.  I have been to a wedding at Valley Brook many years ago and it was beautiful but I have never been to Rolling Hills.  Colleen- Thanks for the suggestion.  I will add it to the list of places to look into! :-) McBride- My FI actually belongs to St. Val's but I am lutheran.  We are planning to have the ceremony at Ruthfred lutheran church in Bethel Park. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Welcome and happy planning!

Vacation

• Options
    d78d78
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Sweet! People don't always realize that. :-)
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    AMK2009AMK2009 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi and welcome!!  You got engaged on my wedding day! :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards