September 2012 Weddings

XP: Dress Check!!! YAY!!

No I didn't cry.  I tried on 15 gowns or so and The One for me happened to be the 13th one. 

Was it what I had in mind?  Nope.  No bling, no zing.  Just a lot of sassiness. Add a beaded belt and accessories and VaVoom!

Was it from a designer I had in mind?  Nope but this desginer was on my dream list.

Did my Mom love the dress?
  Nope.  Not initially. She fell in love with the 11th dress I tried on.  It was all lace.

Was the price in my budget? Nope.  But when you buy a sample gown in pristine condition and a design from last year's collection, the price gets to be quite friendly.

Would I have tried it on if the owner hadn't suggested it?
  Nope. No bling. Just a lot of zexiness (zesty and sexy). Add a beaded belt and accessories and VaVoom!

Turns out that a Reem Acra gown is The One for me.  And since it was a sample, the price was perfect for me too. 

Told my FH I found my gown and his response "I am so looking forward to marrying you".  Awww.... me loves him so!

Here's Iris on the model (ignore the wrap) and on a real bride (with a floral belt added).   (SORRY - No pics of me in it. Sorry.  I didn't have my camera to take pics since the salon didn't allow them until you purchased and I didn't think I was purchasing today.) 

Love is the ultimate superpower.   
It can make you weak and strong simultaneously.  

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards